PDA

View Full Version : Its falling down game

ZanthraX1985
02-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Where is the Battle Game? I just get kicked down the Wall or in a Hole or Anything... Come on make other maps or anything its so boring...

WistyAro
02-24-2017, 07:33 PM
Its been 10 days...

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 07:40 PM
I'd ask you where your situational awareness is at. You're upset you "keep" getting thrown off a ledge. Cool. I know it's frustrating as it happens to me too. Having said that, when are you going to learn that they're doing that and counter it and ensure that you're no longer getting thrown off the ledge? See this game is a game of chess. If you can't stop me from guard breaking you and throwing you off the cliff, why should I stop using it?

I personally am terrible at it. I just cannot seem to get the timing down just right. Now, I do get it right on occasion but usually I know I"m going to mistime it. So ... I stay away from ledge and ensure that they can't throw me off. I ensure that if I am near one I'm never out of stamina. Stop crying about the design of the map and start evaluating your game play. 99% of the time the strategies you employ are the reason you're losing. It sucks to hear but it's true.

Where is the Battle Game? I just get kicked down the Wall or in a Hole or Anything... Come on make other maps or anything its so boring...

ZanthraX1985
02-24-2017, 07:57 PM
Because there is no Fun in a Battle Game when People dieing because they fall down in hole... The whole Gameplay is gone than...

CarnivalLaw
02-24-2017, 09:40 PM
I agree. The pushing mechanics in general are busted, and that is especially evident near edges.

Can't believe they released a game that involves so much running and didn't even build a grabbing and jumping mechanic. Lame and lazy.

AkimuMC
02-24-2017, 09:56 PM
Because there is no Fun in a Battle Game when People dieing because they fall down in hole... The whole Gameplay is gone than...

Um, you can't "fall" down or off anything in this game... You can certainly be pushed though, and if you were pushed, hey... That is a part of battle.

I am not really a fane of the pushing, so I don't use it much and I am pretty certain to keep myself away from holes and cliff edges... Pay attention to your surroundings and stay away from environments that can kill you.

Banicks
02-24-2017, 09:59 PM
It does get a bit farfetched sometimes.

Like when a 80 pound Peacekeeper pushes a 500 pound Shugoki 15 feet to a ledge.

Or when I fall down next to a ledge, my head over the edge, the rest of my body on the ground, to then have it slide me over the edge and to my death.

TheLawbring3r
02-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Ledges, holes, spikes - stay away. Problem solved. It'll still happen occasionally, but be sure to be active in avoiding places where you can die instantly. You see a guy across a bridge and he won't budge? Well then sprint up to him and roll past.

Kharneth88
02-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Falling down to your death was about 99% of Dark Souls gameplay. And Dark Souls was fun as hell.

Falling down to your death is about 99% of For Honor. And For Honor is fun as hell.

Fact.

SpoopyBoofs
02-24-2017, 10:09 PM
I hate when a battle ends in an environmental kill as much as the next guy, but it's part of the game as crappy as it is. If you keep being pushed or thrown off ledges, try not being close to them so you prevent it happening. There are times you will fail, and best thing to do is just shrug it off.

That, or flip the tables on them and push them off the ledge instead.

Drekle
02-24-2017, 10:53 PM

This is actually called "Super Smash Brothers Honor"

Ultharid
02-24-2017, 11:42 PM
Being pushed off is part of the mechanic, either avoid or get better.

Salt_Fist
02-24-2017, 11:44 PM
It took me a good 25 hours to get over the salt being thrown down a hole or thrown off a map

I've become such a tech Master beast when it comes to guard breaks though I rarely get thrown so if somebody throws me off a cliff these days they have earned it and I'm not even mad

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 11:44 PM
Yeah ... like when a guy revives another guy. That's something they should look it. It's not very real... Sarcasm off.

It does get a bit farfetched sometimes.

Like when a 80 pound Peacekeeper pushes a 500 pound Shugoki 15 feet to a ledge.

Or when I fall down next to a ledge, my head over the edge, the rest of my body on the ground, to then have it slide me over the edge and to my death.