PDA

View Full Version : Honor in Brawl matches

Conkers151
02-24-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm curious to know how you guys conduct yourselves in brawl. Do you immediately go after the remaining enemy after you have defeated your opponent or do you wait to see who is victorious and then fight them if your comrade loses?

Personally I never jump into the fight, even in the 5th round to decide who wins the game. It just feels dirty to do so IMHO. It also feels like I am robbing my teammate of the honor of a 1v1 win... Unless you go against a couple of asses who go for the win period, then you know I am going to enjoy executing you while my team mate watches.

Hogmin
02-24-2017, 06:58 PM
I always let my ally fight for himself instead of coming in to help him out. There are only two reasons why I will 2v1 the enemy.

1) When given the chance, the enemy team did this to myself or my ally. No mercy from here on out.

2) My ally requests that I assist him verbally.

Basically this.

SiewcaRaka
02-24-2017, 07:05 PM
If i won against opponent in front of me, someone will be diagnosed with iron deficiency and I will help him with that right away. If he got problem with that, he should be blaming himself as he was not skilled enough to kill my teammate faster.

AkimuMC
02-24-2017, 07:15 PM
I personally play 1v1/1v1 until such time as the opposing team goes 2v1. At that point, it is about winning.

Had a good game last night, I won my 1v1 and went over just to watch my teammates fight and be prepared to go after it was over... The opponent came running at me... Ok, maybe they thought I was going to jump in, maybe I was too close... Well, next round I lost my 1v1 and the opponent that switched to me in the previous round went and jumped right in to 2v1 my teammate. At this point, my teammate and I just 2v1 as soon as the round started and won out.

I am all for playing brawl as 1v1/1v1 - 1v1(1v1) until the other team shows they don't want to. At which point, I don't have a problem playing 2v2 at all.

Conkers151
02-24-2017, 07:32 PM
I personally play 1v1/1v1 until such time as the opposing team goes 2v1. At that point, it is about winning.

Had a good game last night, I won my 1v1 and went over just to watch my teammates fight and be prepared to go after it was over... The opponent came running at me... Ok, maybe they thought I was going to jump in, maybe I was too close... Well, next round I lost my 1v1 and the opponent that switched to me in the previous round went and jumped right in to 2v1 my teammate. At this point, my teammate and I just 2v1 as soon as the round started and won out.

I am all for playing brawl as 1v1/1v1 - 1v1(1v1) until the other team shows they don't want to. At which point, I don't have a problem playing 2v2 at all.

Basically this for me. I tend to keep a good distance from the enemy and ensure not to go into combat stance to reduce the chance they think I'm going to lunge at them. I will only move if the fighting gets to close; I don't want to get caught in the cross fire.

I have the feeling that by not jumping into the fight it reduces the chance they will do the same if the next round goes south.