PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes

Solid_Shake-
02-24-2017, 06:07 PM
I dont know if this is the right spot for this post. but

I am experiencing game crashes. Although its not happening In-Game. It will crash in the transitions from MENU to MULTI, AFTER GAME to MENU, MENU to SINGLE PLAYER. it has not crashed during gameplay. the game runs smooth 60fps so i know its not my pc. my PC is also very new since beta with a new video card as well.

anyone else have this issue? or know what might be causing it. Like i said, once i get past that transition from menu to game it runs 100% fine. its just annoying knowing that i have a 50/50 chance of getting into game after waiting 5 minutes to Q

Conkers151
02-24-2017, 06:41 PM
Don't worry, you aren't the only one. I play on Xbone and I get error messages AT LEAST 1/3 of the time I try to enter any multiplayer mode. To be honest, it is completely unacceptable for this issue to have been going on since launch. I occasionally get kicked with error messages while I am actually in game though, but it is far less common.

Solid_Shake-
02-24-2017, 09:42 PM
thats a bummer. i got this game yesterday cause i have a few friends that play it. for some reason they dont have issues, so idk what it is.

FredEx919
02-24-2017, 09:52 PM
Have you checked in with support? Game crashes can result from a number of different things. It sounds like you have the hardware to run the game, so I'll check to see if there are any issues with that specific menu transition. Let us know if you get a specific error messages at all when the crash occurs?