PDA

View Full Version : gudmundr on realistic

Gerrybae
02-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Ok so the game on realistic is just a walk in te park but holy **** the wolfs part in gudmundr is infuriating there is no way to tell wich way the wolfs attack from even if i start with full health on that part the wolfs kindly ruin the battle. ubisoft have you even tried your game on realistic mode?
Ok now i finished it after 20+ tries but well. still do something about it make there a way to see wich way they attack from because i see a lot of people rage quitting thanks to that part.

RatedChaotic
02-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Walk to the side of the map. Guard the side that is not to the wall. Let the wolves attack block it then hit them. How I did it.

The wolves only attack the sides they are circling on which also makes it easier. I thought realistic was gonna be hard myself. but I breezed thru it. I only had problems on the peacekeeper mission. Cuz I dont like that hero.

PackingMoney
02-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Ok so the game on realistic is just a walk in te park but holy **** the wolfs part in gudmundr is infuriating there is no way to tell wich way the wolfs attack from even if i start with full health on that part the wolfs kindly ruin the battle. ubisoft have you even tried your game on realistic mode?
Ok now i finished it after 20+ tries but well. still do something about it make there a way to see wich way they attack from because i see a lot of people rage quitting thanks to that part.

What I did was just stayed locked onto to him, and then external blocked the wolves and then got the free kill from blocking them.

Sirrkas
02-24-2017, 08:18 PM
It is not impossible so far. I haven't even died once in realistig and finished the viking story. The story was way harder, when I was not familiar with the moves of the opponents.