PDA

View Full Version : Cant free gb after parry against nobushi

Nipheria93
02-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Well as reclaimed with title my problem is obvious. All other heroes are can be gb'ed after parry but when fighting against nobushi aka spam quinn, unless im too close to her i cant free gb. Is this a bug or just another advantage to quinn of left clicks?

GayForShugoki
02-24-2017, 02:58 PM
She has the longest range in the game. Get in her face and your grab will connect.

AKosse1996
02-24-2017, 03:05 PM
its not a bug, and the same thing can happen if you fight against other long range warriors like kensei too, its just not as likely that it happens happen. this is why against nobushis your rly have to fight yourself in to a good (near) range before you can deal good damage for her, while she has to try to stay away from you.

But honestly i like this , since it force you to play way different against an nobushi then against other characters since you cant just sit on your defence and just parry+gb. it gives the game more variety. If this is op or not i can not say, since i as a pk main have many problems against nobushis yet, but i dont think she is op. The game will be for sure not perfectly balanced but only the time will show which class and why it is rly op and against which matchup we, the player just need more experience to fight against it.

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 03:09 PM
Getting up close and personal is not an easy task.

She does have excellent escape moves, that deal damage. Her hast attack speed also helps to keep you at distance.

I am not saying, that it is not possible but it is certainly not easy.