PDA

View Full Version : Are all peacekeepers toxic players?

Zoomdude44
02-24-2017, 01:16 PM
I havent met a single good sport or even remotely close to a decent human being who plays peacekeepers they always either raging or saying common degenerate sentences such as GET ****ED or sad kid or jesus christ your bad... etc

They get worse when you beat them

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 01:18 PM
No, but I play on PS4 where no one really talks to each other.

King-Squish
02-24-2017, 01:18 PM
i play PK, and, i type so slow i never bother saying anything, much less something mean :D

PendragonArtura
02-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Do you mean, "Are all peacekeeper like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZBZI_c_VXE" ?

Yep. The peacekeeper is a weak assassin. It is not supposed to play honorably in front of an huge armored knight. You have to play like an assassin... Backstab, run, steal kills, surprise attack, grab, poison stab, crossbow...

But I agree, they are toxics. Maybe because since the game started, everybody say they are OP and insult them, because... They play like an assassin... Which is their class after all. I understand why after week of insult they became toxic. Hehe

neogeo___
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM
I think a lot of users like to believe the highest skill cap class are the assassins and that these are extremely hard to play.

Delusional imho. In principel they should be and have the highest stamina costs and shortest timing windows to perform their dodges and combos while having at the very least an interrupt penalty if mashing to match timing.

Bottom line, pretty easy to play them as long as you know a couple of combos and aren't blind so you can easily avoid incoming attacks. PK being the very worst of them all. Anyway they are hard countered by Warlord, but still a pretty poorly thought out and dumb class all things considered. Can't honestly see where the risk matches reward, and they are extremely deadly in the hands of skilled players lol

neogeo___
02-24-2017, 01:28 PM

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 01:46 PM
It's a matter of players,not of the class.Personally I use pk because I hate the slow and defensive style,with her I can smash those annoyng turtles with lights and parrys.This doesn't means that if I Gb you near a ledge I'm gonna trhow you down.I want a sword fight,could not care less of the environment.

Obdach01
02-24-2017, 03:33 PM
I havent met a single good sport or even remotely close to a decent human being who plays peacekeepers they always either raging or saying common degenerate sentences such as GET ****ED or sad kid or jesus christ your bad... etc

They get worse when you beat them

I haven't met a PK who was rude. Actually I haven't played with any random player who was rude. It always was fun. Sometimes less, because I got slaughtered, but no one was ever rude.
Two poeple, two experiences.

DemonReborn23
02-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Do you mean, "Are all peacekeeper like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZBZI_c_VXE" ?

Yep. The peacekeeper is a weak assassin. It is not supposed to play honorably in front of an huge armored knight. You have to play like an assassin... Backstab, run, steal kills, surprise attack, grab, poison stab, crossbow...

But I agree, they are toxics. Maybe because since the game started, everybody say they are OP and insult them, because... They play like an assassin... Which is their class after all. I understand why after week of insult they became toxic. Hehe

True story and that is way i listen to Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater while playing peacekeeper lol

Derity
02-24-2017, 04:13 PM
Well anyone can win and be successful with Peacekeeper - that is the problem.

I have 3 mains - Nobushi, Warden and Valkyrie, I have so much experience with these characters compared to others, yet I can switch to Peacekeeper and honestly - kill almost anyone. Even though I have barely touched PK (My PK is Level 6) This is my main gripe with Peacekeeper, it is too easy to be successful with, without actually requiring much knowledge or time invested into the character.

Because it is so easy to be successful with Peacekeeper, a lot of people who are not very good at the game, once they play Peacekeeper and realize they can get some kills, they continue to play the class because it is the one they can win with.

On top of that, players cling to Overpowered classes to boost their win ratio, it happens in every game and is usually called "the flavor of the month", certain classes are simply more powerful than others, and until nerfed, a lot of people will be attracted to those characters knowing they are broken.

Sure, there are some PK's out there that are playing the class exclusively because they love the character design / playstyle suits them, but I think they are the minority of people playing the class. Whatever is the next flavor of the month character, the "scumbag" players will switch to that class and the cycle continues.

I was destroying a guy the other day as Warden, and he started messaging me hate, and saying I suck at the game because I use Warden. Two days later I found him again in 1v1 Duel Matchmaking and he was Reputation 1 Warden. lol.

SoveRReignN
02-24-2017, 04:14 PM
I think a lot of users like to believe the highest skill cap class are the assassins and that these are extremely hard to play.

Delusional imho. In principel they should be and have the highest stamina costs and shortest timing windows to perform their dodges and combos while having at the very least an interrupt penalty if mashing to match timing.

Bottom line, pretty easy to play them as long as you know a couple of combos and aren't blind so you can easily avoid incoming attacks. PK being the very worst of them all. Anyway they are hard countered by Warlord, but still a pretty poorly thought out and dumb class all things considered. Can't honestly see where the risk matches reward, and they are extremely deadly in the hands of skilled players lol

Berserker takes more skill to play than a peacekeeper. Heavy attacks are very sluggish slow. Peacekeeper leap is much more rapid responsive than Zerker. So not all Assassins have a great advantages. All i know peacekeeper can doge way much more before runs out of stamina

PendragonArtura
02-24-2017, 04:30 PM
True story and that is way i listen to Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater while playing peacekeeper lol

Sweet song !

PackingMoney
02-24-2017, 05:03 PM
Personally, I found that it is the players worse than you who are toxic, despite the class. There has been times in duels where I have beat someone 3-0 or 3-1 and they rage message me and say that I am just a noob who uses a noob character, but then when I beat (or even lose) to a very good player, they are the ones who message me (if they message) telling me that I fight well and don't use her scummy by spamming attacks, and that I play well to take advantage of their mistakes.

The overall point I am trying to make is that their is no such thing as a toxic peacekeeper, but instead, a toxic player.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 05:16 PM

Hahaha what a fun video, hillarious!

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 06:38 PM
I main PK and i never talk ****. if anything its the opposite like some of the scrubs in this thread saying we're OP or "easy class" or broken. or whatever excuse they want to make. . Most ive said is: "imagine how salty youll be when our GB actually works." and only cause they were nerd raging like crazy.

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8wEjohf.jpg

Yes.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Why does him kicking your *** make him toxic? Actually you claiming he's tocix while losing actually shows you to be the toxic one. You're hating on him because he played better than you did.

Yes.

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:51 PM
What are we looking at?

That pk won them that game. 19 takedown and only 2 deaths. I call that toxic. Revenge build of course. Or is this thread only about personalities?

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Why does him kicking your *** make him toxic? Actually you claiming he's tocix while losing actually shows you to be the toxic one. You're hating on him because he played better than you did.

He had a revenge build that literally wouldn't allow him to die no matter how much we hit him. The only deaths you see there are from falls.

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Well anyone can win and be successful with Peacekeeper - that is the problem.

I have 3 mains - Nobushi, Warden and Valkyrie, I have so much experience with these characters compared to others, yet I can switch to Peacekeeper and honestly - kill almost anyone. Even though I have barely touched PK (My PK is Level 6) This is my main gripe with Peacekeeper, it is too easy to be successful with, without actually requiring much knowledge or time invested into the character.

Because it is so easy to be successful with Peacekeeper, a lot of people who are not very good at the game, once they play Peacekeeper and realize they can get some kills, they continue to play the class because it is the one they can win with.

On top of that, players cling to Overpowered classes to boost their win ratio, it happens in every game and is usually called "the flavor of the month", certain classes are simply more powerful than others, and until nerfed, a lot of people will be attracted to those characters knowing they are broken.

Sure, there are some PK's out there that are playing the class exclusively because they love the character design / playstyle suits them, but I think they are the minority of people playing the class. Whatever is the next flavor of the month character, the "scumbag" players will switch to that class and the cycle continues.

I was destroying a guy the other day as Warden, and he started messaging me hate, and saying I suck at the game because I use Warden. Two days later I found him again in 1v1 Duel Matchmaking and he was Reputation 1 Warden. lol.
have you played as PK vs someone whos actually good? its not as easy as you seem to think. There are no better or worse classes in this game. its all about individual skill. and PKs certainly arent OP or easy especially when our GB is completely bugged and broken.

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 07:08 PM
Berserker takes more skill to play than a peacekeeper. Heavy attacks are very sluggish slow. Peacekeeper leap is much more rapid responsive than Zerker. So not all Assassins have a great advantages. All i know peacekeeper can doge way much more before runs out of stamina Lul keep thinking that bud. all you have do is spam your side attacks that spin you around Pks trying to side dodge or side lunge. If youre dieing to Pks as Zerk you need to get better. Even a terrible zerk should kill a decent PK 9/10 times.

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 07:09 PM
That pk won them that game. 19 takedown and only 2 deaths. I call that toxic. Revenge build of course. Or is this thread only about personalities? uh wut? you sure you understand the definition of toxic my friend?

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 07:25 PM
I just dont understand how they havent fixed her yet. How can you not fix a core mechanic of a class thats broken in like 2 weeks when it worked fine in beta and even works fine ATM in singleplayer. something fishy going on here.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 07:28 PM
So if I have your logic down correctly. ALL Peacekeepers are toxic because ONE Peacekeeper had "revenge" gear and YOU couldn't kill her.

He had a revenge build that literally wouldn't allow him to die no matter how much we hit him. The only deaths you see there are from falls.

SerArthur-Dayne
02-24-2017, 07:54 PM
I play warden and I think PK are easy to kill. They are super predictable with their jumping top attack and its a free parry/ or for me a free top counter special.

Only have a prob with them when the connection is dogged... Which admittedly is a lot of the time because this P2P is garbage cancer.

Have a much harder time with some good orochis and bezerkers, but I still dont think those classes are OP either, Just got to get better if I get stomped by a great one every now and then.

I think once they fix the GB mechanic, a lot of classes and cheesy BS will kinda sort itself out.

TCTF_SWAT
02-24-2017, 07:55 PM
The disease players are the cockroaches. They ragequit the most out of anyone and bark louder then they bite. "our orochi equal 100" Pfft....what a bunch of crap.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 07:58 PM
It says ... Players. Not classes. If you're confused about which term applies to what, well that's a you problem.

That pk won them that game. 19 takedown and only 2 deaths. I call that toxic. Revenge build of course. Or is this thread only about personalities?

B4gs4Days
02-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Sounds like more people need to learn to play. Every class has weak points and strong points. Adapt, learn. As a peacekeeper i smash other peacekeepers. The PK is essentially a noob killer. If youre a noob, you deserve to die by lb spam. If ur decent you can get away from it. Dont like it? Stop cheesin me off maps with broken gbs

ArlianDeBias
02-24-2017, 09:13 PM
I main Peacekeeper and I play with the dreaded Revenge gear maxed out at 108.

I find the most toxic players to be of two kinds

1. Players who abuse the mechanics of their characters and then emote spam and spam in the chat when they get a kill because of it.

2. Players who aren't performing very well and are at the bottom of the leaderboard, and decide to trash talk everyone in the game because of it.

The next time you find a toxic player, have a look at what character they are playing and where they are on the leaderboard, and I bet you they will be one of the two kinds I mentioned.

B4gs4Days
02-26-2017, 12:19 AM
^this. Either that or they rage quit cause the game to crash then report the guy with the most kills as cheating, harrassing, etc.