PDA

View Full Version : Can knights and vikings get a pole character?

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-24-2017, 01:09 PM
I'm tired of the nobushi players who play this keep away right out of range and just keep poking me with their freaking naginata. You try to get in close and they just poke you which the interrupts the attack and keeps you away. Can we get a character that is on par with ranged or are we just stuck with the knight who uses his poleaxe like a short sword, and the Viking whose only uses half of her spear?

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
I mean technically, the LB's poleaxe and the Valk's spear are pole arms....

GayForShugoki
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
Lawbringer says hello.

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Lawbringer says hello. lawbringer doesn't have anything to say the fighting style that they gave it doesn't have it any range. me and some friends checked and it turns out that the lawbreaker has a shorter range than even the Raider

Hannibalurg
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM
You never see Valkyries use their poison, and Lawbringers are the weakest hero of all.

The Weaboo Hybrid is by far the strongest. Valkyrie aint bad if you are good, seen a few. Lawbringers are just silly.

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 01:31 PM
See Lawbringers frequently enough in Dominion. They usually go for the pushes into pits or off ledges.

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
I'm tired of the nobushi players who play this keep away right out of range and just keep poking me with their freaking naginata. You try to get in close and they just poke you which the interrupts the attack and keeps you away. Can we get a character that is on par with ranged or are we just stuck with the knight who uses his poleaxe like a short sword, and the Viking whose only uses half of her spear?

I never played her,but I'm seriously thinking of learning her,since I can't stand anymore the passive playstile that I have to fight.I tought we were fighting a duel,not just watch each other till one attacks and die.At least she has the range to poke those annoyng turtles.

ArcaneKyle
02-24-2017, 02:37 PM
I usually rush em. Most tend to panic when you're relentless. They tend to favor top attacks and that ANNOYING light-kick combo. block the light, dodge the kick, punish.

UlfgardOfridr
02-24-2017, 06:14 PM
You never see Valkyries use their poison, and Lawbringers are the weakest hero of all.

The Weaboo Hybrid is by far the strongest. Valkyrie aint bad if you are good, seen a few. Lawbringers are just silly.

As someone who's been trying to learn Valkyrie when I decide to take a break from Warlord, the Valkyrie shoulder-pin is so uncommon because it's a move that can only be pulled off by nailing one of her most frame-precise combos. It wasn't until I looked at the forums that I figured out that it had to be launched out of a deflection-- the entry in her moveset is fairly unclear on that one.

Idk how easy it is to launch into the Nobushi's bleed attack, but for Valk it seems to be the most difficult move she has to pull off.