PDA

View Full Version : Hacking in game! UBI need improve your anti cheat please!!!

The_Lannister
02-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Today I had duel with guy which used 100% this crap! http://wallhax.com/hacks/for-honor-hack/ he always block/parry/counter guard break.
If UBI wont do anything I will leave this game. Any many with me

Altair_Snake
02-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Wow! Is this for real?

Aarpian
02-24-2017, 11:30 AM
Yeah post it on the forums that's a great idea.
You ****ing idiot.

Squ1dF4ce
02-24-2017, 11:35 AM
looooooooooooool

It just spams heavy attacks... i wonder how long they had to run it to get enough video against garbage players for a decent promo.

What sort of ***** goes through his day excited for when he can finally get home and log into FH so he can load his script and watch the bot play the game? I really do not understand cheaters.

Its not like there is a serious e sport scene here or money on the line, its so pointless.

Anyone who cheats in such an obscure online multiplayer title should be neutered imo

Edit: I had to watch it again, its just too funny. Everything this bot does can be done by a player if said player is not mildly ******ed. A skrillex remix? seriously? what sort of sad pathetic person are they marketing too?

Juuudass
02-24-2017, 11:42 AM
good job posting it on a forum and to the site to get it, are u promoting it or what? this hack has been already noticed just erase this post.

DeLatv
02-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Dont listen to this guy, hes advertaising his hacks. Not the 1st post hes posting about this.

The_Lannister
02-24-2017, 11:55 AM
yeah sure I am promoting this here because I use it...sure sure...read my post before you answer like ****. I want UBI deal with this

Hackfraysn
02-24-2017, 12:00 PM
Yeah post it on the forums that's a great idea.
You ****ing idiot.

What? Do you wanna sweep issues under the carpet?

This needs to be discussed and addressed immediately. I don't see how it's a bad thing to inform people about something like that. Sure, some morons will use that tool, but that's on Ubisoft, if they don't implement a proper anti cheat system to combat cheating.

It's exactly what we've told them is going to happen with p2p. It makes cheating easier.

ZEONesp
02-24-2017, 12:05 PM
I dont understand why authorities does not close this kind of webpages, IMO we should visit their offices and cut their heads off just like a viking.