PDA

View Full Version : Reduce the time limit on duel matches

Aarpian
02-24-2017, 10:51 AM
So yesterday, for the third time, I had to fight a peacekeeper who decided that, rather than die honourably and take the loss, he would simply run away for the remainder of the round until the timer ran out and he got a draw (his name was Bonya-Slade for those who are unfortunate enough to encounter him).

Since Ubisoft has decided that she has to run faster than other characters for some reason, and have given us large open-area maps for duels, there was literally nothing I could do to catch her as she ran around a piece of terrain. I had to do this for FIVE ****ING MINUTES EVERY ROUND. In the end, I just disconnected rather than sit through this ******** for the third round in a row.

Oh, and thanks for matching me up with him again immediately after. Not sure what's up with your matchmaking but it really likes putting me against the same people over and over and over again.

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 11:18 AM
I feel you for that damn matchmaking but...where exactly the duel maps are large?According to ubisoft,battles were fought between narrow bridges and infinite amount of ledges.

Altair_Snake
02-24-2017, 11:22 AM
They really gotta do something against running, man; specially on duels. I'd love to have a magnet effect that decreases sprinting speed if you're movinga way form the opponent; and increases it if you're moving towards.

KingTheokoles
02-24-2017, 11:35 AM
So yesterday, for the third time, I had to fight a peacekeeper who decided that, rather than die honourably and take the loss, he would simply run away for the remainder of the round until the timer ran out and he got a draw (his name was Bonya-Slade for those who are unfortunate enough to encounter him).

Since Ubisoft has decided that she has to run faster than other characters for some reason, and have given us large open-area maps for duels, there was literally nothing I could do to catch her as she ran around a piece of terrain. I had to do this for FIVE ****ING MINUTES EVERY ROUND. In the end, I just disconnected rather than sit through this ******** for the third round in a row.

Oh, and thanks for matching me up with him again immediately after. Not sure what's up with your matchmaking but it really likes putting me against the same people over and over and over again.

sounds like a normal match of for honor to me lmao

Felis_Menari
02-26-2017, 05:31 AM
I figured duels would reward victory to the player with the most health at the end of a round (provided that both combatants weren't in the last segment of regenerating hit points).

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 05:35 AM

What map was this on? I can't think of any duel maps where you couldn't run them into a corner and force them to fight.

nukemake112
03-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Bonya_slade is a cancer in the "high level" community he is really generally a raging russian **** who can't understand english properly most likely. Again he abuse every op thing and if he looses he will run away. I think the game needs a ****ing differential for social and good players and then these ****s which i have't seen a lot of luckily but still.

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 02:52 PM
I figured duels would reward victory to the player with the most health at the end of a round (provided that both combatants weren't in the last segment of regenerating hit points).

That would be even worse because the one who got the first hit, could just run away.