PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper vs Orochi/Kensei

Raxyk
02-24-2017, 10:29 AM
So today, I was dueling and faced one Orochi and later one Kensei and noticed one thing, that was really really frustrating. When they do the dodge+light attack, and I dodged right after I saw the move, I was being hit anyways, everytime. I guess it has something to do with their weapons, that got a really high reach. But I think it's an issue that should be adressed, because they can spam it all the time and all you can do is try to parry and get a free hit on them. GB works 50% of the time when they're dodging, and if you only block it you can't get any hit, and honestly I think that if you dodge right after they do the attack you should get the advantage, while now you are being punished for reacting at your opponent, which makes no sense at all. It's like if you block an attack but still get the damage. Don't know if it's working as intended but to me it makes no sense.

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 11:07 AM
So today, I was dueling and faced one Orochi and later one Kensei and noticed one thing, that was really really frustrating. When they do the dodge+light attack, and I dodged right after I saw the move, I was being hit anyways, everytime. I guess it has something to do with their weapons, that got a really high reach. But I think it's an issue that should be adressed, because they can spam it all the time and all you can do is try to parry and get a free hit on them. GB works 50% of the time when they're dodging, and if you only block it you can't get any hit, and honestly I think that if you dodge right after they do the attack you should get the advantage, while now you are being punished for reacting at your opponent, which makes no sense at all. It's like if you block an attack but still get the damage. Don't know if it's working as intended but to me it makes no sense.

To counter their dash attacks you have to dodge a bit later instead of reacting on their dash.I fought against some very good pk that used every my dash attack as a window for a free side heavy.

Altair_Snake
02-24-2017, 11:20 AM
This^ and dodge towards the attack. A friend of mine used to have the same problem.