PDA

View Full Version : Help the Knights

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:13 AM
How long are you going to let the vikes and sams steamroll us. We are at 7 territories and are seeing no help from the autobalancer. There are territories in contest for us that are massicely weighted for the sams. How the hell is this right. Why are you guys allowing the knights to be **** on so hard? Do some divine intervention and right the boat so that there is still a knight faction to come back to next round. Your blatant pandering to the vikes and sams for the open beta is beyond clear and needs to stop. Just because we won open beta doesnt mean the knights deserve to be so badly buried that they die out as a faction for it.

How can anyone see this as fair balance? What did the knights do to deserve the MKX Lin Kuei treatment.

You have two solutions.

1. Do something to keep knights competitive

2. Unlock all their faction rewards for them and just let the sams and vikes go at it for actual competition because the knights apparently deserve extinction for winning open beta. "Hey they didnt earn it" you might say, but there will be so few of them it will remark upon them for their loyalty despite their faction being **** on by the devs and the playerbase. If you allow an extermination then reward the loyalists for not bandwagoning.

TCTF_SWAT
02-24-2017, 09:21 AM
I don't want help from ubi. I want help from my fellow knight brothers and sisters...but right now....seems I can't even call them that....cowards I feel a more fitting word....

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 09:22 AM
I'm sorry if this seems out of place but...why do you care about the faction war?What changes from who win and who lose is just some armor set/option.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:24 AM
Because it impacts people's desire to play. You let a faction get endlessly **** on and there goes 1/3 of the population. Is that what you really want for For Honor. To **** over the knights so bad that none of them want to play anymore. This treatment of the knights is killing people's desire to keep playing which is detrimental to the long term health of the game.

Brave_Thunder
02-24-2017, 09:27 AM
Some people like their characters to feel personal. That's what i bought the game for.

I've heard that the max gear level is achieved in a couple of week.What you're gonna do when you'll find your perfect set up?

Balvine
02-24-2017, 09:27 AM
Maybe the knights should be better players. I remember after beta when forums were full of gloating and glee after Knights won open beta. Well it seems like it is someone elses turn to gloat.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:28 AM
I recall a lot of hate and vitrol from the vikings not so much mocking from the knights. And how is it right at all to make the knights non competitive and irrelevent because a few people got cocky.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 09:29 AM
So, Knights need devs help to handle situation similar that Samurai handled themself at start of war. So bad...

Turn 5: V: 25, K:26, S: 10
T9: V: 34, K: 15, S:11
T10: V: 36, K:14, S:10
T11: V: 28, K: 19, S: 13

Take your **** together and fight like a man!

Balvine
02-24-2017, 09:32 AM
So, Knights need devs help to handle situation similar that Samurai handled theyself at start of war. So bad...
This is the truth. Vikings were dominant in the early days of release and pissed all over Knights and Samurai. Well Samurai pushed back and are now winning. Knights should just get off their arse.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:37 AM
How do you want us to do that when whatever balancer is in placs always starts turns with us digging ourselves out of a hole. Why are there samurai territories in contest with the knights that are 75%+ samurai favored? Why are knighrs getting nothing from the autobalancer. Some serious asset boosts should be kicking in right now but nothing is there. Nothing is being done to shut down the double teaming and its going to kill the faction war by making it two sided instead of three sided. I dont know what absurd logic makes it seem good for the game to let a faction get endlessly trounced and never be competitve for two weeks straight but screw the knights right.

My.Insanity
02-24-2017, 09:38 AM
We should all push one Enemy.. its useless to try defending and attacking.. so lets Push the god damn Samurai back to their Swamplands
and show them they need to move to the North if they want some ****ing Points !!!!!

DEUS VULT BROTHERS !!!!

http://stationx.deviantart.com/art/Crusader-189323481

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Dude, no amount of Deus Vulting will help, unless Ubi intervenes and corrects the autobalancer to blow up the viking samurai alliance knights will be wiped out by noon

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Ubi will never do that or they make anything with the Faction War pointless as everyone will assume who ever won got special treatment from Ubi.

TCTF_SWAT
02-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Apparently us knights are too damn lazy to defend our homeland. :/ Go figure.....

Peanut-uk
02-24-2017, 09:45 AM
As a knight I am a little bemused by the whole faction war thing. I always do my bit and deploy my war assets to a region it will help in, but I honestly don't feel very strongly one way or the other about the whole thing, because it doesn't seem to mean anything. It's more like some random screen that keeps interrupting my matchmaking every few hours to tell me some colours have changed which doesn't affect my gameplay in the slightest. I can't even say i've ever played a map and noticed anything different like a flag though I assume they are there somewhere.

They need to do something more meaningful with it, make it more engaging. right now it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

DJ_Masterson
02-24-2017, 09:48 AM
As a Samurai, I am more surprised that we aren't pushing more violently into Viking territories.

You have my deepest sympathies...

Stubbs-SR1
02-24-2017, 09:50 AM
I can't wait for all the Knights to flock to the Samurai. Get ready to fold your steel, boy-oh. Desu Vult.

The Age of the Tin Can has passed. The time of the Swampurai is now.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:52 AM
You are kidding right. Daylight is knights, fog is samurai and snow is vikings. Except snow/fog/rain is about all you'll get to see now since knights have been marked for extermination and the devs dont seem to be interested in keeping the faction war a contested three way battle. They are allowing vikings and samurai to double team knights with no resistance from the game.

Sure we can fight strong like Leonidas and his 300, but want to know how that ended, dead to the last. Nobody wants to be part of that. They need to balance this, though it might be too late now since all the knights will abandon ship because getting **** on by the playerbase and ignored by the devs isnt fun. We are being made to feel like picking knights was wrong, not like we lost a hard fought war.

Salt_is_Real
02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
How long are you going to let the vikes and sams steamroll us. We are at 7 territories and are seeing no help from the autobalancer. There are territories in contest for us that are massicely weighted for the sams. How the hell is this right. Why are you guys allowing the knights to be **** on so hard? Do some divine intervention and right the boat so that there is still a knight faction to come back to next round. Your blatant pandering to the vikes and sams for the open beta is beyond clear and needs to stop. Just because we won open beta doesnt mean the knights deserve to be so badly buried that they die out as a faction for it.

How can anyone see this as fair balance? What did the knights do to deserve the MKX Lin Kuei treatment.

You have two solutions.

1. Do something to keep knights competitive

2. Unlock all their faction rewards for them and just let the sams and vikes go at it for actual competition because the knights apparently deserve extinction for winning open beta. "Hey they didnt earn it" you might say, but there will be so few of them it will remark upon them for their loyalty despite their faction being **** on by the devs and the playerbase. If you allow an extermination then reward the loyalists for not bandwagoning.

I would love to help, but I wasn't able to play game cuz it's droping mid game like crazy.

Zadawn
02-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Go spam some more cringe vult because obviously that's the only thing knights can do. Let the fighting to the samurai and vikings.

feuerundblut
02-24-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm sorry if this seems out of place but...why do you care about the faction war?What changes from who win and who lose is just some armor set/option.

To be honest, I just don't give a damn about it personally. It would have been more impactful and interesting if your choice of faction was locking classes to the faction only. But as we can play any class, why would we care?

Shadow.Optik
02-24-2017, 09:58 AM
I am slightly confused how the system works. What is the auto-balance system; and what does it do? I think the system should work differently anyways. Imagine, if you will, a system that does not work off of numbers of players. This will always be one sided from people jumping ship to the winners since there is no actual repercussion for switching in real life. It is imaginary right? One commented above said the war assets map simply is something that interrupts their matchmaking every cycle to show some random colors.

Say for instance the system works mathematically, based on ratios of players. Since it is clear the Knights all jumped the bandwagons, make the attacking and defending for each remaining knight work off of an equalizer. So if there are 3 times as many samurai to each knight, make their war assets count for 3 points each time. Obviously the actual ratios would be much more complicated due to the census always changing and there being three factions.

If the census numbers were to update constantly server side, a formula based on the three factions can be updated automatically. Therefore, the actual map would be based off of number of war assets deployed, not numbers of players. So when the Knights lose, it doesn't mean there are less of them, it means they didn't play enough to beat the other factions. Balanced, and fair based on actual time and effort played.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Yeah Im sure vikes and sams see nothing wrong with this, but the vikings wont be laughing when they go next because they were too busy screwing over the knights to see the katanas being rammed firmly up their asses.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 10:04 AM
Yeah Im sure vikes and sams see nothing wrong with this, but the vikings wont be laughing when they go next because they were too busy screwing over the knights to see the katanas being rammed firmly up their asses.

You mean just like Knights didnt saw anything wrong with Samurais having 10 territories? That they manage to deal with and grow with force instead crying about dev help?

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 10:13 AM
This is the truth. Vikings were dominant in the early days of release and pissed all over Knights and Samurai. Well Samurai pushed back and are now winning. Knights should just get off their arse.

My boss thinks, that I have to work ... :sad face: ... He is forcing me, by paying me money. ;)

I think, that the faction war is unbalanced and designed on the premise, that the two weaker factions band together, in order to stop the dominating one.

It does not work that way (anymore). It is simply "more fun" to kick in the daces of those, who are already on the ground.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 10:13 AM
You mean just like Knights didnt saw anything wrong with Samurais having 10 territories? That they manage to deal with and grow with force instead crying about dev help?

I hope you are joking, knights were here speaking for balance for both knights and samurai when the vikings were crapping om both of us nonstop. We saw a lot wrong with it. But the sams seem to have easily forgotten the knights standing up for them. Guess thats the price we pay for treating them with respect.

It seems less like the sams suddenly awoke as it is the balance slider slid too far in their direction as vikings didnt just get reeled in, they got decimated as well and now sams have steamrolling dominance.

Knights are here again calling for balance because no amount of effort on our part seems to make a difference, and where the sams saw boosts while in the hole we are seeing our foes continue to recieve boosts on our territories despite us being on the cusp of eradication which is messed up on every level.

We will continue to fight for every faction until no faction is able to steamroll the other two. Are we focused on us now who are at 7(-4)? damn straight we are, because the balancer should be helping us out right now, not be burying us further by giving sams 75% advantage on several of our territories.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 10:23 AM
I hope you are joking, knights were here speaking for balance for both knights and samurai when the vikings were crapping om both of us nonstop. We saw a lot wrong with it. But the sams seem to have easily forgotten the knights standing up for them. Guess thats the price we pay for treating them with respect.

It seems less like the sams suddenly awoke as it is the balance slider slid too far in their direction as vikings didnt just get reeled in, they got decimated as well and now sams have steamrolling dominance.

Knights are here again calling for balance because no amount of effort on our part seems to make a difference, and where the sams saw boosts while in the hole we are seeing our foes continue to recieve boosts on our territories despite us being on the cusp of eradication which is messed up on every level.

We will continue to fight for every faction until no faction is able to steamroll the other two. Are we focused on us now who are at 7(-4)? damn straight we are, because the balancer should be helping us out right now, not be burying us further by giving sams 75% advantage on several of our territories.

If i understand balancer, it give some bonus % to players gaining assets on losing side. % will not help if your faction just suck. It happen on wars, its not always even, sometimes one side is just stronger.

Im not in home right now, but on territory war page i see that knights are now 7(+2), which means that you will gain 2 territories in next round if nothing change. Samurais are 33(-10) so in next round they will have only 23 territories, where Vikings are 20(+8), so they will be leading with 28 territories. Ofc, there is some time to another round, so it can change a bit.

Stubbs-SR1
02-24-2017, 10:30 AM

The Knights rejoiced upon the battlefield, their Samurai enemy badly beaten and in full retreat. The Knights continued hounding the Samurai, and would faintly hear a "Valhalla!" screamed far away. The Warden nodded his head and said, "Vikings. Glad they are on our side". His Conqueror companion agreed and shook his boot violently, removing a large amount of swamp sludge. "I hate this damn place." he murmured, but the thought of slaying the Samurai kept his spirits high and the Samurai capital of Koto lay not far now. The sound of a branch snapping is heard not far from the Knights, and then silence. A silence that felt like forever, but became as loud as a raging storm on the high seas in an instant.

A thousand arrows, descended upon the Knights. Screaming and the sound of men choking on their own blood caused many of the Knights to stand in complete shock. Suddenly, a wave of Samurai warriors moved through the trees and ankle deep swamp muck like ghosts, cutting down all within their path. "Retreat!" yelled the Warden, "Retreat!" The Knights scrambled backwards, some dropped their swords, while others trampled their brothers-in-arms to death. Many Knights died upon that God-forsaken land while fleeing, but the exit out of the swamp was near. "We're almost out! Keep running men!" The Warden screamed. What they assumed was their salvation, was in fact their death.

Hordes of angry, bearded Vikings were waiting for them, axes in hand. The Warden thought that their once ally was there to help them fight the Samurai. He was wrong. A large man, wielding a Dane Ax stepped forward. "You are a Raider! Legendary!" said the Warden as he collapsed to his knees from exhaustion. "Valhalla!" cheered the Vikings as they ran towards the bloody and broken Knights. The Raider swung the shaft of his ax, hitting the Warden squarely on his head. As the Warden started to lose consciousness, he saw his friends and companions being cleaved to death by these bearded savages. The Warden thought to himself, "Why have you forsaken me? Oh mighty Ubisoft! Deliver us from this evil! Spare us!" his eyes finally shut, and the once loud battlefield become nothing but a silent graveyard for the once noble Knights.

Dude_of_Valor
02-24-2017, 10:35 AM
I think ultimately it comes down to people not wanting their chosen faction to loose so badly. However someone has to loose and for some reason either not enough people sided with Knight's to make a difference or not enough people that are knights play this game 24/7.

Maybe things will change at the weekend. Just do your bit fellow knights, and carve up some samurai and vikings in the process.

As for getting the developers involved, hell no. They are watching and eagerly waiting to see what will happen and am sure many of them will fight over the weekend so their faction can reign supreme.

Remember the Samurai are pushing hard against us, but leaving there flank to the vikings exposed. This war is not yet over!

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 10:36 AM
Thats one guy, mate. Dont use one guy to say all knights were just pissing on the sams while both of us were getting pushed to our strongholds.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 10:41 AM
The Knights rejoiced upon the battlefield, their Samurai enemy badly beaten and in full retreat. The Knights continued hounding the Samurai, and would faintly hear a "Valhalla!" screamed far away. The Warden nodded his head and said, "Vikings. Glad they are on our side". His Conqueror companion agreed and shook his boot violently, removing a large amount of swamp sludge. "I hate this damn place." he murmured, but the thought of slaying the Samurai kept his spirits high and the Samurai capital of Koto lay not far now. The sound of a branch snapping is heard not far from the Knights, and then silence. A silence that felt like forever, but became as loud as a raging storm on the high seas in an instant.

A thousand arrows, descended upon the Knights. Screaming and the sound of men choking on their own blood caused many of the Knights to stand in complete shock. Suddenly, a wave of Samurai warriors moved through the trees and ankle deep swamp muck like ghosts, cutting down all within their path. "Retreat!" yelled the Warden, "Retreat!" The Knights scrambled backwards, some dropped their swords, while others trampled their brothers-in-arms to death. Many Knights died upon that God-forsaken land while fleeing, but the exit out of the swamp was near. "We're almost out! Keep running men!" The Warden screamed. What they assumed was their salvation, was in fact their death.

Hordes of angry, bearded Vikings were waiting for them, axes in hand. The Warden thought that their once ally was there to help them fight the Samurai. He was wrong. A large man, wielding a Dane Ax stepped forward. "You're a Raider! Legendary!" said the Warden as he collapsed to his knees from exhaustion. "Valhalla!" cheered the Vikings as they ran towards the bloody and broken Knights. The Raider swung the shaft of his ax, hitting the Warden squarely on his head. As the Warden started to lose consciousness, he saw his friends and companions being cleaved to death by these bearded savages. The Warden thought to himself, "Why have you forsaken me? Oh mighty Ubisoft! Deliver us from this evil! Spare us!" his eyes finally shut, and the once loud battlefield become nothing but a silent graveyard for the once noble Knights.

Sounds like a viking wrote that, dont use it to tarnish knights.

osprey2014
02-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Can anyone answer this I saw on a you tube clip on the game please it may answer why we are doing badly as a Knight Faction ?

The person doing the review stated " If you are a member of the knight faction and you play as either a samuri or Viking in your group you are doing damage to the Knight faction war efforts the way the points are dispersed , he went on to state you may as well just hand the points over to the opposing factions "

So if Im a knight and I chose to play multiplayer with a Viking Hero do we as knights not get as many points if we win due to the fact it was say for example 2 Vikings 1 samuri and 1 knight in the group match ?

Same for all factions just seems to be more players playing samuri and Vikings so there factions wont lose war efforts as much if this was the case.

Clarification from a dev maybe ?

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 10:44 AM
That's made up bs.

Stubbs-SR1
02-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Sounds like a viking wrote that, dont use it to tarnish knights.

But I'm a Samurai. :(

Aeecto
02-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Maybe the knights should be better players. I remember after beta when forums were full of gloating and glee after Knights won open beta. Well it seems like it is someone elses turn to gloat.
Did you realy say that?!....realy?!

That would only be the case if teams would be factionbased and play against other factions.
But that's not the case.... it's all about numbers, not skill. And since a lot of the well known streamers joined vikings a lot of people joined that faction too, no matter how bad they are (even thr streamers).
I even saw severall viking teams getting carried by a single knight.... and still they could deploy a lot more assets than the knight.

ZEONesp
02-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Dont get mad finding a reason, here you have the one, and the only one. There is no incentives on TV or isnt trendy.

http://imgur.com/a/9THz0

Game really needs a auto population balance or someting to solve the fact that one faction could have 100k players while other only 20k.

Or we will be forced to switch all of us to the trendy faction.

Grithios
02-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Like somebody said before, when you have your 108 gear, what else is there to receive ? nothing what you rly NEED to do, besides that, its possible that some players and NOT only knights, also viking and samurai players, got boring from the game, story complete on realistic, every objectible, 108 gear, well...i would maybe do that to, as soon i have my gear, and everyone who is taking this war so serioues...i agree that its stupid how extremly pushed we get, but what can we do except asking for help by Ubi ? where others already said that they dont care...but like Arion said, many knight players will maybe go because they dont see a win in this war, its stupid but it sadly is so, thats why i think this Faction war is complete unecessary its just a place holder until they maked new classes, maps, etc.

so that they maybe dont really care, when the community fight also each other in the forum, instead of talking nice together about whatever (i know, cringe and everything), but now Vikings hate Knights, not all but many, because of the open beta win, i agree its stupid, because they let you win by the closed beta, but i dont make THIS stupid thing open again because no one who explains why the knights won will make the Vikings understand it, and yes i know what the rules was and find it ALSO stupid that they just removed, quite now.
What i think what they shoulded had do, where to make this "Faction war" a ranked system, no not like you think.

Look, they gonna add Ranks right ? so there will be the option "play ranked" and "play unranked" as example, when you play unranked, just ONLY the modis are they just the modis so, but when you play RANKED, the Faction War is also there inplented, but not like it is now, no, you ONLY see how good YOUR faction is, and of course which rank you are, but you know what i mean.
that would be my opinion how they shoulded make it... i know it sounds difficult or really stupid, but so, nobody coulded complain about "this and this faction is pushing to hard" or something like this you know what i mean again...would like to hear your opinion and also if i should make another thread for this, or someone can make it.

p.s. sry for bad english ^^`

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 12:08 PM
So instead of a map, people would just see a number saying what place their faction is in? Then we would have people here complaining about how the same faction always seems to be in last and the devs need to do something to get the numbers to switch around a bit more. And no the faction war should not be ranked only. Many people don't want to play ranked but might still wish to contribute to the faction war.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 12:18 PM
If it was only ranked effecting faction war we would see closed beta and alpha levels of balance, which would be bad

neogeo___
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
I hear the pope is Samurai now. Is this true? xD

The_B0G_
02-24-2017, 02:05 PM
I don't understand how the knights could lose ground the last 5-6 rounds in a row without something being wrong with the balancing system

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 02:14 PM
I don't understand how the knights could lose ground the last 5-6 rounds in a row without something being wrong with the balancing system

There shouldn't be an auto-balancer beyond what is present to make up for population number imbalances. If your faction just have worse players you should lose.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 02:18 PM
There shouldn't be an auto-balancer beyond what is present to make up for population number imbalances. If your faction just have worse players you should lose.

No, no faction should ever be allowed to be perpetually decimated for any reason. It is bad for the health of the game. Multiplayer lives and dies by its online population and if you treat a faction like they are worthless and irrelevant then those players leave and the game suffers so that other players can get their jollies because they too then leave becuase imbalance has driven so many people away that they struggle to find matches and then the cycle kills the game like cancer. That is why balance isnt just a good idea, but a necessity.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 02:25 PM
No, no faction should ever be allowed to be perpetually decimated for any reason. It is bad for the health of the game. Multiplayer lives and dies by its online population and if you treat a faction like they are worthless and irrelevant then those players leave and the game suffers so that other players can get their jollies because they too then leave becuase imbalance has driven so many people away that they struggle to find matches and then the cycle kills the game like cancer. That is why balance isnt just a good idea, but a necessity.

Faction war dont change gameplay expierence and soon it will be reseted and start over. Really? You can survive that your faction turn out worst in this round?

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 02:29 PM

You'll get rammed in the *** for one round, then everything resets and you have a fresh chance to get revenge on the enemy. If this happens over multiple rounds there may be an issue, but a team losing hard in one round is not indicative of any systemic issue.

The_B0G_
02-24-2017, 02:36 PM

That's what I don't get though, we were doing well for so long, 2nd place usually, then this week BAM we samurai come out of no where and steam roll through Vikings and Knights, Vikings bounced back but the Knights are still on their heels. I know I usually do well in any match, I have lots of friends who are knights that are good players as well. I just don't get how we can be completely steamrolled.

It's almost like the other factions have lots of people on and playing steady, and the knights only get on in mass for certain rounds/certain times of each day, so even with auto balance they are suffering because it's just not enough.

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 02:39 PM
That's what I don't get though, we were doing well for so long, 2nd place usually, then this week BAM we samurai come out of no where and steam roll through Vikings and Knights, Vikings bounced back but the Knights are still on their heels. I know I usually do well in any match, I have lots of friends who are knights that are good players as well. I just don't get how we can be completely steamrolled.

It's almost like the other factions have lots of people on and playing steady, and the knights only get on in mass for certain rounds/certain times of each day, so even with auto balance they are suffering because it's just not enough.

It could be caused by many things. For example some of the worse players in the Samurai faction quitting or playing less, or someone hopping over to a different faction. Both of which would have the effect of boosting asset gain for Samurai due to lower numbers. And so long as the better players are the ones remaining it will lead to an overall increase in performance for the faction as a whole.

Stupple
02-24-2017, 02:40 PM
So, Knights need devs help to handle situation similar that Samurai handled themself at start of war. So bad...

Turn 5: V: 25, K:26, S: 10
T9: V: 34, K: 15, S:11
T10: V: 36, K:14, S:10
T11: V: 28, K: 19, S: 13

Take your **** together and fight like a man!

https://s1.postimg.org/yo9lvphqn/For_Honor2017_2_24_13_35_35.jpg

kignth get less but you can change faction so some people maybe doing that to get the rewards

Aarpian
02-24-2017, 02:40 PM
Because it impacts people's desire to play. You let a faction get endlessly **** on and there goes 1/3 of the population. Is that what you really want for For Honor. To **** over the knights so bad that none of them want to play anymore. This treatment of the knights is killing people's desire to keep playing which is detrimental to the long term health of the game.

I literally couldn't give less of a **** about the faction war.

xTheLastTemplar
02-24-2017, 02:46 PM
What else should i do i fight 24/7 for the Knights for Honor and Glory but this Heathens are to many the pit of Snakes is full with bodys there is no more place for this filthy Crowd. We need more Crusaders:p
Deus Vult :cool:

Dude_of_Valor
02-24-2017, 02:50 PM
To those saying people have swapped factions, pretty sure you will loose your right to any rewards you get by ditching one faction for another during the round.

I suspect if people have jumped ship there will be a lot of moaning come Monday morning.

Obdach01
02-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Am I wrong or does someone have to loose in a war? And besides, are those 'event' points not something all factions want to reach? If no one every reaches 1 territory, what happens to those event territories?
These are not questions of knowledge btw. I don't know something mysterious. These are geniune question of lacking knowledge. I really don't know if you don't have to reach that 'event' tile before opening the event. However, why would someone leave because he lost? Does not always someone loose in PvP? if everyone who lost leaves, every PvP game would end with only one player left to play.
Ah well... maybe I am also just falling for a trap. who knows?

Oh... and what the one above says... Dude_of_Valor

Obdach01
02-24-2017, 03:00 PM

It's very easy to get actually. At some point (here in the forums at least) the knights and sams started pushing against the vikings. After I read a few of those forums entries, I realized that the vikings lost a huge portion of their territory and I actually was looking forward to the 'event' tile. I wanted to know what happens. But I assumed that there was a trick from one of the sides, knights or sams. Since the sams had a very bad start, I guessed that they were luring the knights. And now that I read the forums, I recon I might have been right with my assumption.
Point is... it is very easy to understand, if that was true. And until a few wars pass, we will not know the truth. If that keeps repeating however, it might be a balance problem.

I am with the Vikings btw. And when the vikings had barely any territory left, I didn't call for help from ubi or the devs. I called by two buddys, who didn't play for three days and forced them to play extensively so we win territories back. I am at work now and when we finished yesterday, it didn't look that good for the vikings. Maybe it's best not to call ubi for help, but your fellow knight... at least the less cowardly who did not change factions yet, to realize later, that they're not getting anything for that.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 03:09 PM
My god Arion you are a toxic little creature, you realise that right?

Why you are convinced it's some unfair balancing mechanic at work instead of player behavior I'll never know.

I don't know why the samurai had a massive surge of offence but the reason they have you pushed all the way back to your hold is because the Viking line held just short of our hold and started to push back where as the knight line crumpled.

And now going by the current state of the board I'd put it down to samurai curiosity of what will happen when you reach an enemy hold (we are all curious about that I'm sure) and are most likely focusing all their assets (and they are currently generating the most) to attack the knight hold.

Meanwhile Vikings (with the least amount of assets currently) are able to take samurai and knight ground which further suggests all the samurai assets are else where.

Give it a few turns and the samurai will start focusing on defense from the north and the knights will largely take their Easter lands back and will then either push back and forth with Vikings or move on the samurai to push them to their hold.

TLDR stop whining for help and claiming it's for balance and the health of the game.

Ps balance doesn't mean the war would forever stay in a deadlock.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 03:20 PM
No but lets put it this way. If knights come back and win would you want that to be the picture all the time? If your answer is no then you should understand why knights dont want the picture for them to always be incredibly grim. We dont want a deadlock, but we also dont want to be the perpetually pounded either.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Knights dont want getting their teeth getting kicked in to become the way of the world for months before balancing is addressed. We want it balanced before a sizeable portion of the game population stops playing becuse their faction is perpetually on the cusp of annihilation. Even if we pull off another upset, most people's willpower doesnt hold out long enough to see that happen.

Samurai and Vikings will do nothing but complain if we keep getting comeback wins as well. Thats why its got to be balanced.

Aeecto
02-24-2017, 03:37 PM
It's very easy to get actually. At some point (here in the forums at least) the knights and sams started pushing against the vikings. After I read a few of those forums entries, I realized that the vikings lost a huge portion of their territory and I actually was looking forward to the 'event' tile. I wanted to know what happens. But I assumed that there was a trick from one of the sides, knights or sams. Since the sams had a very bad start, I guessed that they were luring the knights. And now that I read the forums, I recon I might have been right with my assumption.
Point is... it is very easy to understand, if that was true. And until a few wars pass, we will not know the truth. If that keeps repeating however, it might be a balance problem.

I am with the Vikings btw. And when the vikings had barely any territory left, I didn't call for help from ubi or the devs. I called by two buddys, who didn't play for three days and forced them to play extensively so we win territories back. I am at work now and when we finished yesterday, it didn't look that good for the vikings. Maybe it's best not to call ubi for help, but your fellow knight... at least the less cowardly who did not change factions yet, to realize later, that they're not getting anything for that.

You might not have called for help, but ubisoft helped you a lot like they just did with samurai..... vikings had an initial boost of 5% on each territory every round additional to their huge war asset boost, even once mid round vikings got 5% boost so they could get back up on their feet.
Same happened now to samurai, they got a realy huge war asset boost (severall 20% bonus for different things).
Just watch this site and change the slider : https://game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/faction-war
Knights had been usually top war assets deployer together with vikings, thatīs why it shiftet between these two..... now samurai are even up to 37% + their 5% boost on territories just like vikings had, while the other two are down to 31% war assets.
Seems ubisoft has just ****ed up with their boosting.

interesting is that knights didnīt get once the huge boost or 5% startbonus on every territory.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 03:44 PM
First things first the whole war need to be changed so that more than just the last day or so matters.

Currently there isn't much reason to get worked up since its decided by who owns the most land at the end of the last turn instead of something like the cumulative number of lands held at the end of each turn.

Besides the devs won't interfere mid round, that would ruin any kind of data collection they are probably doing.

Perhaps next round they might change things but until then wait for the last day then buckle in as that will be the most tumultuous time.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 04:11 PM

As a Viking, I won't care.

"Whaaa! My faction is losing!!!" --all I'm getting from Op.
Participation trophies have ruined an entire generation.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 04:14 PM
I hear the pope is Samurai now. Is this true? xD

Viking for life!
Skaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 04:34 PM
As a Viking, I won't care.

"Whaaa! My faction is losing!!!" --all I'm getting from Op.
Participation trophies have ruined an entire generation.

Good thing you arent a game designer then, any game you made would be unbalanced with a screw the players direction with that attitude.

We dont want participation trophies, we dont mind losing, we just want a fair fight rather than perpetually getting double teamed by vikings and samurai.

You vikings see this as justice. As Smeagol would say. Go away and never come back! Your opinon in this thread is useless until you want to talk actual balance rather than just spout "**** the tin cans and them ever having a chance to be part of this three way war because vikings ftw hurrr hurrr hurrr."

Pope138
02-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Good thing you arent a game designer then, any game you made would be unbalanced with a screw the players direction with that attitude.

We dont want participation trophies, we dont mind losing, we just want a fair fight rather than perpetually getting double teamed by vikings and samurai.

You vikings see this as justice. As Smeagol would say. Go away and never come back! Your opinon in this thread is useless until you want to talk actual balance rather than just spout "**** the tin cans and them ever having a chance to be part of this three way war because vikings ftw hurrr hurrr hurrr."

This isn't a balance issue.
Learn to lose with dignity.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 04:42 PM
As a knight you should realize we are screwed either way here. We comeback and win and all the open beta hate amplifies. We get wiped and everyone deserts and from there the cycle of loss/desert repeats until there are no knights left.

How can you see the knights getting endlessly crapped on with no recourse as balanced?

Knights are one extreme or the other, thats not balanced.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 04:44 PM
Again why are you making excuses for the knights decline?

You think the Vikings and samurai have some kind of truce?

Did the knights and samurai have a truce when they pushed the Vikings waaayyyy back?

No.

Samurai have pushed knights territory, Vikings will push samurai lands and knights will make a comeback of taking their starting land back at the very least.

Stop trying to make it out that there's some big conspiracy to make the knights lose due to some broken balance or some hidden truce.

Another factor is probably where the dominion playlist is when populations swell, I bet most of the player base doesn't know you can place assets outside of the area where you are currently playing and just boost that one line.

Akuryou77
02-24-2017, 04:46 PM
What happened to all is fair in love and war? Im reaally consued about what you would rather happen. So now your telling players there is no reward for destroying a faction or winning the war. Because whenever it gets tight no 1 cares you can just complain on the forum and the all mighty ubi will save you. Thats pretty sad. And pathetic. And not very honorable.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 04:48 PM
This isn't a balance issue.
Learn to lose with dignity.

Not a balance issue, have to disagree when evidence shows that statement as bs. Also vikings had no dignity when they lost open beta and raged about it and still crap on knights for it because they felt cheated. Your faction is also not perpetually trying to stay above ten. So when you've spent two straight faction wars getting stomped into the dust non stop then you have a leg to stand on.

As far as viking vision goes they believe they've never lost, and that the "defeat" they did suffer was cheats and hacks by the knights. Im sure the Patriots feel their division is fair and shouldnt be looked at when they prance around with 13/15 division titles from the last decade and a half.

Sorry folks here dont agree with you that knights deserve to be endlessly curbstomped every war.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 04:49 PM
As a knight you should realize we are screwed either way here. We comeback and win and all the open beta hate amplifies. We get wiped and everyone deserts and from there the cycle of loss/desert repeats until there are no knights left.

How can you see the knights getting endlessly crapped on with no recourse as balanced?

Knights are one extreme or the other, thats not balanced.

No matter who wins there's gonna be a **** storm because of the way the war decides who wins.

When people swap sides (there are always people that will) then your asset gain will be adjusted and each person's contribution will be worth more so that's pretty much a null issue.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Sorry folks here dont agree with you that knights deserve to be endlessly curbstomped every war.

You're an idiot, there's more people in this thread AND the last one you made that disagree with you than agree. And no one has said you DESERVE to be curbstomped they are all telling you that you're complaining about balance but what you're asking for is the complete opposite.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 04:55 PM
What happened to all is fair in love and war? Im reaally consued about what you would rather happen. So now your telling players there is no reward for destroying a faction or winning the war. Because whenever it gets tight no 1 cares you can just complain on the forum and the all mighty ubi will save you. Thats pretty sad. And pathetic. And not very honorable.

I dont care who wins the war, I just dont want to see the knights crapped on all the time and be the For Honor equivalent of MKX's Lin Kueo because we won open beta. Yeah knights are calling for balance, damn right we are. I would say the same thing if the samurai or vikings were crapped on all the time. Winning is nice but winning when your opponent never had a chance is not.

Please tell me why knights deserve to get pissed on and perpetually kept around 10-15 or less all the time while sams and vikes get to dance around with 20-30+ all the time. If we make a comeback win again you guys will rage your asses off harder than after open beta and call foul. We fight for balance now so that it doesnt happen. Sorry but knights arent your bloody punching bag, they are one of three factions and deserve to have equal odds with the other factions.

We would rather it be close and lose then be crushed, comeback from oblivion, win, then get **** on because you think we cheated.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 04:59 PM
Not a balance issue, have to disagree when evidence shows that statement as bs. Also vikings had no dignity when they lost open beta and raged about it and still crap on knights for it because they felt cheated. Your faction is also not perpetually trying to stay above ten. So when you've spent two straight faction wars getting stomped into the dust non stop then you have a leg to stand on.

As far as viking vision goes they believe they've never lost, and that the "defeat" they did suffer was cheats and hacks by the knights. Im sure the Patriots feel their division is fair and shouldnt be looked at when they prance around with 13/15 division titles from the last decade and a half.

Yes, I agree, there are crybabies in every faction. Doesn't mean YOU have to be one. And as I said earlier, when the vikings lose I won't care--certainly not to the point where I'm crying on message boards and blaming everyone/thing EXCEPT for the players that are actually responsible for losing.

Not that I care who agrees with me, but it looks like most people here think you're just being a sore loser.

I think at one point in your post you started talking about football? I have no interest in sports games and have zero clue what you are talking about.

Hope this helps!

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 04:59 PM
You're an idiot, there's more people in this thread AND the last one you made that disagree with you than agree. And no one has said you DESERVE to be curbstomped they are all telling you that you're complaining about balance but what you're asking for is the complete opposite.

How am I calling for imbalance when Im calling for each faction to have a fair shot rather than knights constantly swinging between the extremes getting crapped on either way no matter what they do win or lose. Knights dont want that, and you shouldnt either. But I guess its easier if the knights can be your barstool every war huh.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 05:04 PM
How am I calling for imbalance when Im calling for each faction to have a fair shot rather than knights constantly swinging between the extremes getting crapped on either way no matter what they do win or lose. Knights dont want that, and you shouldnt either. But I guess its easier if the knights can be your barstool every war huh.

Knights had a fair shot, but it didn't work out for them. They'll have their day, just not right now.

How about a little grace and dignity--you're a knight, ffs!
Maybe Knights aren't wining because too many of them don't act like Knights?

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 05:08 PM

I called you an idiot because you seem to think most people are agreeing with you, which isn't the case.

I don't get how you think all 3 factions aren't playing by the same rules, you keep saying its unfair but everyone has equal opportunity In the faction war.

I've listed a few reasons why what we are seeing is currently happening and you have ignored those and instead keep spouting you believe the whole system is set up to keep you down, or are not reading past the first sentence for any one comment?

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Knights are frustrated because no matter what we do we are always getting pummeled. Its not our fault either, we simply dont have the numbers to contest the far more active and plentiful vikings and samurai.

Im not being a sore loser, Im calling the imbalance out so that we dont see MKX faction war 2.0.

So yeah we are asking the devs to give the knights a hand to stay more present in the fight. We dont want all our wins to be by extreme comeback because we will be hated if we do, but if we also get crushed all the time instead we will never close the numbers gap because nobody will ever join us. We want our faction to visibly look like we are worth a damn to incoming players rather than us being so deep in the hole all the time that nobody ever joins amplifying imbalance. But again screw knights right.

You may not care if vikings lose, because if they lose 3/4 of the faction isnt going to desert because you averaged 10 territories when you did. Open beta and now we hover between 10-15 or less. To onlookers we are never in the fight. Not when vikings and samurai display commanding near 40 territory leads while the highest we can get is a whopping 26. But I guess thats balanced because screw the knights right.

Angry Ari 1
02-24-2017, 05:12 PM
Listen man, I'm a Knight; have been since Closed Alpha. I saw your last post talking about how the Vikings were dominating, and for the most part I agreed with you; it felt weird that only one faction was dominating for the most part, the other two fighting for scraps. I too thought the balancing was weird in FW, and I still think it is to a point. You said that Vikings were going to dominate, Knights might have a chance at winning if they win at the right hot two seconds, and Samurai were going to get utterly shat upon. However... this kinda proves that Samurai CAN actually fend for themselves and kick ***. If they can do that, when you thought they had no chance due to numbers or off scale balancing, then I think we Knights can figure something out. Don't call to the devs; there are already a fair number of Vikings and Samurai that think the devs handed us our OB win, which is frustrating for a Knight such as myself because I want to feel like we won because we fought hard at the right time, if anything else. If Knights start hitting the forums asking the devs for help, we only confirm to the others that we can't fend for ourselves, which is such BS.

I want to be proud of my Faction, and while it's painful to see this happening I don't want to be handed anything; that's an empty victory, and just makes the other two Factions target us more. Samurai reaching our stronghold proves that, while the FW might still be underdeveloped, it is still possible for a Faction to rise and hold if they plan at just the right time. Samurai probably got on their forums and started pumping one another up, planning, and actually following through with it. Because of that, they held the lead for at least 2 or 3 days, and I think they should finally be acknowledged and rewarded for reaching our gates like they have. Again, as a Knight it's frustrating, but credit should still be given where credit is due, especially when people thought they had no chance of winning. I still think that things need to be ironed out with FW, but I see now that it might not be to the extent that we originally thought. If we want to win this round, all we have to do is actually PLAN something, follow through with it and maybe, if we're lucky, we'll come out on top.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Listen man, I'm a Knight; have been since Closed Alpha. -snip- maybe, if we're lucky, we'll come out on top.

^Voice of reason here. Listen to your fellow Knight, OP. He get's it.
Now stop your sniveling and get out there and fight!!!

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Id like to be proud of my faction too, Id like us to be able to earn a win and be able to display great leads like the vikings and samurai, but the community would rather condemn the knights to being shat on for all eternity because they won open beta.

I want our faction to look like its actually a faction in this fight, and not the one that's players chose wrong. Is it so bad to want knights to have a presence stronger than perpetual schoolyard punching bag. Isnt very attractive to incoming players when the best numbers you can put up is a paltry 12 to the other two options 26-36.

Aeecto
02-24-2017, 05:28 PM
Id like to be proud of my faction too, Id like us to be able to earn a win and be able to display great leads like the vikings and samurai, but the community would rather condemn the knights to being shat on for all eternity because they won open beta.

I want our faction to look like its actually a faction in this fight, and not the one that's players chose wrong. Is it so bad to want knights to have a presence stronger than perpetual schoolyard punching bag. Isnt very attractive to incoming players when the best numbers you can put up is a paltry 12 to the other two options 26-36.

And still the knights havenīt got the boost of 5% intial bonus on territorycontrol and the huge war assets boost yet, that vikings and samurai have got when they were so far behind.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 05:30 PM
You know I'm starting to think this is a troll thread, he ignores anything constructive and is just repeating himself at this point.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 05:31 PM

No, nothing wrong with that, but there is something very wrong with wanting it handed to you instead of earning it.

Knights are losing because they're underperforming atm. It's shameful the way you refuse any accountability and blame everything and everyone else. I'm too embarrassed for you to remain in this thread. You seriously need to toughen up or life is going to steamroll you. Please get the help you need.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:31 PM
Not a troll so you can toss that theory.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:35 PM
No, nothing wrong with that, but there is something very wrong with wanting it handed to you instead of earning it.

Knights are losing because they're underperforming atm. It's shameful the way you refuse any accountability and blame everything and everyone else. I'm too embarrassed for you to remain in this thread. You seriously need to toughen up or life is going to steamroll you. Please get the help you need.

I dont want to be handed a win, I just dont want to see knights shat on forever because the balancer forgot we existed and kept handing vikings and samurai the asset bonuses while letting us just get buried further and further because of it.

TheRedKnight12
02-24-2017, 05:35 PM
And still the knights havenīt got the boost of 5% intial bonus on territorycontrol and the huge war assets boost yet, that vikings and samurai have got when they were so far behind.

Wait that's a actual thing? Huh did not know you get boost when you are really far behind.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Not a troll so you can toss that theory.

And that right there, intentional or not you are coming across as a snob who thinks he's better than others and is being held back due to unfair rules.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 05:37 PM
I play as a Knight. I didn't talk any **** after the Open Beta. I put my war assets in after every match. I don't have ANY CLUE how that stupid map works. I just keep doing it because I like to believe I'm helping, though I'm probably not helping at all.

That said, I would like to see the #s of players playing on each faction represented somewhere. The one thing that I've never understood is the balancing that happens with regards to faction sizes. So lets say that all the factions are the same size, well then the game is balanced. But if they're not, then the game is out of balance. If this was the intent, well then leave it. If it wasn't then there is a problem.

Haha, people are going to take a long time to get over the Knight hate that came from them winning the Open Beta it seems :D

KnifeHigh
02-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Surprise surprise the human faction lured in the kiddies again.....
anyone who played vanilla Wow could of told you this was going to happen.

TheEpicRage
02-24-2017, 05:39 PM
I play as a Knight. I didn't talk any **** after the Open Beta. I put my war assets in after every match. I don't have ANY CLUE how that stupid map works. I just keep doing it because I like to believe I'm helping, though I'm probably not helping at all.

That said, I would like to see the #s of players playing on each faction represented somewhere. The one thing that I've never understood is the balancing that happens with regards to faction sizes. So lets say that all the factions are the same size, well then the game is balanced. But if they're not, then the game is out of balance. If this was the intent, well then leave it. If it wasn't then there is a problem.

This, the way they are balancing things should be brought to light if only just to shut a few people up.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 05:40 PM
I honestly don't know what the hell is and isn't a thing with regards to this "moving map." Like I said I'd like to see a freaking tutorial done that shows how it works. Breaks down the numbers. I've heard that the map is a representation of ALL platforms and not just the XB1, PS4 or PC characters doing their own map. I also notice that the map ebbs and flows based on time of day and who is playing from where.

Wait that's a actual thing? Huh did not know you get boost when you are really far behind.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:43 PM
Surprise surprise the human faction lured in the kiddies again.....
anyone who played vanilla Wow could of told you this was going to happen.

Considering there are only human factions I dont get what you are saying here.

Syndicate_Sabre
02-24-2017, 05:45 PM
This argument is as old as there have been multiplayer games to complain about it on. It will not likely be resolved as horrible as that is.

I say this being one of the few Templar players to still hold onto our badly torn and damaged standard.
Crucem Sanctam Subiit !!

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Sadly knights are doomed to die out and get crapped on for life because 2/3 of the community is ok with them being irrelevant and easily crushed in the faction war. Guess you guys can use us for all your faction war curiosities since we cant say or do anything to stop you. The community hates us, the balancer hates us, so why do we even try?

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 05:51 PM
[Laughs in icelandic]

Chapel.
02-24-2017, 05:53 PM
I personally just do not think the "assets deployed automatically" is working.

If I make a choice after every round then the number of defended/attacked and my % for the round goes up. However, I can play all day and deploy automatically and my number of attacked or defended never goes up and neither does my %. It's like nothing ever happened with my war assets even though it says it did something with them.

I looked for videos on this to see if automatically did anything at all but could never find an answer.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 05:56 PM
I have seen several people this week talking about leaving the Knight's faction and switching. I talked about this in a different thread, and the issue with that is that they lose their assets. Basically the faction that loses players gets hit twice. You lose their assets and the player who was earning them. So in essence you lose future and past earnings. That's a double whammy.

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 05:59 PM
I personally just do not think the "assets deployed automatically" is working.

If I make a choice after every round then the number of defended/attacked and my % for the round goes up. However, I can play all day and deploy automatically and my number of attacked or defended never goes up and neither does my %. It's like nothing ever happened with my war assets even though it says it did something with them.

I looked for videos on this to see if automatically did anything at all but could never find an answer.

I've noticed that aswell. I just assumed that it does work but you can only see what you do manually

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 05:59 PM
You don't get it - by having one team get utterly demolished, you've killed any desire for its members to play, and also down away others from joining it, thus driving it even further intro the ground. The knights have basically been killed by this.

Someone who gets it, thank you!

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 06:06 PM
You don't get it - by having one team get utterly demolished, you've killed any desire for its members to play, and also down away others from joining it, thus driving it even further intro the ground. The knights have basically been killed by this.

Wouldn't you be more motivated to fight? I've wouldn't change faction even if vikings had 1 territory. Even if we have to struggle and fight to the last breath. I mean, it's all just a game of course but there's often a good reason to why you chose the faction you chose, and it's not just merely because you thought they would win, right?

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Tell that to the viking players after the beta.

Vikings were salty after the Open beta for several reasons, chief among them the changed scoring rules and the devs snubbing us of our promised reward for winning the closed beta. But that's not relevant for this thread.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 06:11 PM
I chose my faction solely because of the person that did the videos for the faction. He was funny. Made me laugh and the Viking and Samurai guys were kind of bland. So I really only chose based on a single factor.

Wouldn't you be more motivated to fight? I've wouldn't change faction even if vikings had 1 territory. Even if we have to struggle and fight to the last breath. I mean, it's all just a game of course but there's often a good reason to why you chose the faction you chose, and it's not just merely because you thought they would win, right?

Pope138
02-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Tell that to the viking players after the beta.

I'll tell that to any cry-baby regardless of faction. Why would you assume Vikings get a pass?

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 06:13 PM
The reason we don't accept it is because we as an individual may be playing hard and deploying assets like crazy, and yet see nothing change. We can't see what our teammates are doing or anything so all we see is imbalance because from our screen we can't make a difference.

Maybe they should show the players more stats about the war, so you can see what's wrong or what's right. Like if you could see how many players have played from each faction and how much they win or lose. Maybe then it won't feel so bad when one loses, because you can see what went wrong instead of thinking the system is flawed. (I of course do not know if the system is flawed or not)

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:13 PM
The reason we don't accept it is because we as an individual may be playing hard and deploying assets like crazy, and yet see nothing change. We can't see what our teammates are doing or anything so all we see is imbalance because from our screen we can't make a difference.

Hes a viking, he doesnt care that the knights have gotten shafted so hard that they are going to die as a faction. There is no spirit to play for the knights because all we ever see is -5+ 90% of the time.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 06:15 PM
What changed scoring rules are you referring to?

Chief among them the changed scoring rules

You didn't get a reward for winning the closed beta?

The devs snubbing us of our promised reward for winning the closed beta.

Rolingachu
02-24-2017, 06:17 PM
17+7 The north remembers!... This is the will of the gods after your false victory Tincans!

Pope138
02-24-2017, 06:19 PM

C'est la vie!
As I said, Knights are losing because they're under-performing. You can blame your factionmates, and maybe your right. But the solution isn't to change the rules in your favor.
Despite what your teachers/parents/clergymen tell you, we're not all winners. This time, you're the loser. Someday, I'll be the loser.
Character is how we deal with adversity. A loss is an opportunity for strength. Dry those eyes and fight on.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:19 PM
17+7 The north remembers!... This is the will of the gods after your false victory Tincans!

Yeah go ahead and laugh. Then scratch your head wondering where everyone went because seeing the knights crapped on to complete non existence was the only possible answer for you feeling cheated.

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 06:20 PM
What changed scoring rules are you referring to?

In the CB they counted the last round, though I can see the argument that it was closer to ending the current round in the CB than the OB, but still that should have been communicated. Especially when they put out a tweet calling for people to fight for their faction during the last turn of the OB.

You didn't get a reward for winning the closed beta?

Nope, there was supposed to be two rewards for the closed beta. The one everyone got (Emblems of Old) and something special for the winners (most likely the Emblems of Power). Without saying anything they instead shifted the rewards over to the Open beta and screwed over the Vikings without giving us anything in return.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:21 PM
C'est la vie!
As I said, Knights are losing because they're under-performing. You can blame your factionmates, and maybe your right. But the solution isn't to change the rules in your favor.
Despite what your teachers/parents/clergymen tell you, we're not all winners. This time, you're the loser. Someday, I'll be the loser.
Character is how we deal with adversity. A loss is an opportunity for strength. Dry those eyes and fight on.

When knights have about as much chance of winning the war as a 3rd party does the us presidency there is a problem, come on man open your eyez.

Pope138
02-24-2017, 06:24 PM
When knights have about as much chance of winning the war as a 3rd party does the us presidency there is a problem, come on man open your eyez.

Nobody's fault but the Knights! Cry more.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:25 PM
How is it our fault that the balancer hands out bonuses to vikes and sams like candy and kicks knights in the crotch
We can try hard as we wanr, but if they get all the bonuses we cant compete with that.

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:26 PM
That we are struggling to gain ground at below 10 territories is a glaring balance problem

Rusty_Potato224
02-24-2017, 06:27 PM
How do you want us to do that when whatever balancer is in placs always starts turns with us digging ourselves out of a hole. Why are there samurai territories in contest with the knights that are 75%+ samurai favored? Why are knighrs getting nothing from the autobalancer. Some serious asset boosts should be kicking in right now but nothing is there. Nothing is being done to shut down the double teaming and its going to kill the faction war by making it two sided instead of three sided. I dont know what absurd logic makes it seem good for the game to let a faction get endlessly trounced and never be competitve for two weeks straight but screw the knights right. This. And if you think the samurais came back from almost getting **** on by themselves your a pleb. They got some serious help from autobalancer and apparently still are. how else could you go from getting completely dumpstered the first few days to almost winning? it also doesnt make sense for the knights to be doing this bad all of a sudden when weve had an average of 20 territories the whole round. now we have 7-9? seems fishy

Lord-Arion
02-24-2017, 06:28 PM
But hey screw the knights right.....