PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming update

JeenaSun
02-24-2017, 09:10 AM
When is it coming out? It's been a week already. I can't play a game with this ******ed GB counter system. This only feature makes the game unplayable since there are abusers of that every single game , and I just can't stand it anymore. It can't take a week to just fix a GB counter, can it? Please notice, no post of nerds required about how easy it is to counter guard break, thank you.

TCTF_SWAT
02-24-2017, 09:12 AM
If you have a problem with GB now (minus it's crap design) then you will have a problem after the fix.

JeenaSun
02-24-2017, 09:20 AM
If you have a problem with GB now (minus it's crap design) then you will have a problem after the fix.

I had zero issues with that during closed/open beta.

Peanut-uk
02-24-2017, 09:20 AM

Sorry but this makes no sense. The reason they are reverting it is because of all the complaints people are having so of course it will improve things once it's put back how it was. Can you clarify what you mean?

Hackfraysn
02-24-2017, 10:14 AM

Same here.

By the way is that what a Nobushi looks like without a mask?

revmfox
02-24-2017, 03:25 PM
The only problems i see with guard break:
1. When i go for a grab, most of the other classes can gb at the same time and lawbringers grab is too slow, so the other class will beat me to it.
2. When using a heavy as a lawbringer, others are able to gb as im attacking.
3. Both of the above will cause your character to be unable to perform a counter guard break.

Counter gb is easy tho, so if youre unable to perform a simple counter guard break, youre just bad at the game.

Hogmin
02-24-2017, 04:18 PM

I think what he means is that you've had a week to adjust to a slightly different GB mechanic, and you failed.
So when it gets reverted, odds are your reactions won't be any better.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 05:06 PM
Window to counter GB in beta was wider. Sadly, with the noob netcode bugisoft set for this game, to tech the counter GB with such a small window is very difficult.
If connectivity weren't as terrible as it is, I would prefer to have a smaller window, but that ship sailed and lookes like it will never come back.

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Same here.

By the way is that what a Nobushi looks like without a mask?

No, THIS is what nobushi looks like without a mask
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/20/article-urn:publicid:ap.org:5cb153d38f95469b823c7b4b25ff2b 97-6UDixIuGTHSK2-359_634x898.jpg

DeathZoldat
02-24-2017, 05:48 PM
Eagerly waiting too. Closed and open beta I could CGB with ease. Now I'm lucky if I can pull of a single CGB in a match. Playing as warden also if that makes any difference

spawn10459
02-24-2017, 06:36 PM
patch will be out next month or the month after. this is typical of UBI. by the time the first patch hits 80% of the players will have quit.