PDA

View Full Version : Gb = broken = orochi free heavy fail!

Duuklah
02-24-2017, 08:28 AM
This need attention now. All I face as a Valk is Orochi and all they do is dodge around and guard break into a free heavy.

Its really dumb because at the moment there is no counter play. None at all.. I can't Guard break break. I simply can't consistently do it I dont know if its latency or what. So one of every 5 or 6 I can GBB but Thats like 5 free heavies. Its incredibly STUPID

I paid good money for this. FIX IT NOW.

STOP THE BS DELAYS.. STOP EVERYTHING ELSE AND FIX GBB...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

NanoNaps
02-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Counter GB.
You claim it does not work but I rarely meet anyone that can't counter my GB and I only rarely miss the counter myself.
This is something you have to train then and it will probably not be that much better for you after they patch the GB back to beta state.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 12:08 PM
This need attention now. All I face as a Valk is Orochi and all they do is dodge around and guard break into a free heavy.

Do you know, that if someone dodges, without using attack, you can counter thier dash with guard break? If you do it on dashing enemy, he cant counter it. Orochi dont have dashing GB, so he's dash and GB are two separate moves, so if you use GB in respons to dash, he cant do anything.

ZEONesp
02-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Others should be also allowed to free heavy attack on orochi then, any decent player can blokck the upper attack after a GB but the orochi one.

Side heavys still works.

ZEONesp
02-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Do you know, that if someone dodges, without using attack, you can counter thier dash with guard break? If you do it on dashing enemy, he cant counter it. Orochi dont have dashing GB, so he's dash and GB are two separate moves, so if you use GB in respons to dash, he cant do anything.

But meta is about dash+light attack so, what you say only works in heroes who doesnt play dodge. but parrys and other.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 12:15 PM
But meta is about dash+light attack so, what you say only works in heroes who doesnt play dodge. but parrys and other.

I was refering to OP, that claim that Orochi dodge him and do GB. So i quess, he is not using dash light attack. But if he is doing that, than its even esier, he's dash always came from side he dash to. So if he dash to left just parry he's left attack.

Dashing enemies are easiest one to deal with. Cuz they cant suprise you with anything when they dash...

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 12:38 PM
The kensai can do it as well.

The nobushi can deal an overhead heavy for almost 50 dmg (with poison) within a GB.

Shugoki can baseball bat you across the map ...

Samurai are borderline-broken

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 12:58 PM

The nobushi can deal an overhead heavy for almost 50 dmg (with poison) within a GB.

Really?

PK can do side dash attack too, Warden have shoulder bash that can be changed to GB, Lawbringer can eat your whole stamina with two-three shovels, Conq have fast shield bash and can block for days. Knights are broken.

Raider can carry you long distance, Warlord's heavies cant be interrupted, Berserken can side dash attack too, Valkyria can shield bash and sweep from most chains and even have side dash attacks too!. Vikings are broken.

Its seems every faction is broken...

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Really?

PK can do side dash attack too, Warden have shoulder bash that can be changed to GB, Lawbringer can eat your whole stamina with two-three shovels, Conq have fast shield bash and can block for days. Knights are broken.

Raider can carry you long distance, Warlord's heavies cant be interrupted, Berserken can side dash attack too, Valkyria can shield bash and sweep from most chains and even have side dash attacks too!. Vikings are broken.

Its seems every faction is broken...

Reading comprehension.

The thread was specifically about high damage heavy attacks, that can be done from any direction within a guard break.

You simply posted random attacks, that have nothing to do with heavy attacks during a guard break. Btw. yes the warlord can land a heavy overhead but it is the warlords' weaker heavy. ;)

Samurai can heavy attack a GBed enemy from any direction.

ReggiR
02-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Reading comprehension.

The thread was specifically about high damage heavy attacks, that can be done from any direction within a guard break.

You simply posted random attacks, that have nothing to do with heavy attacks during a guard break. Btw. yes the warlord can land a heavy overhead but it is the warlords' weaker heavy. ;)

Samurai can heavy attack a GBed enemy from any direction.

Tread is about dodging and doing GB with heavy. Didnt saw Shoguki dodge side to GB, but if he can do it, then every class can do it.

Ok, lets have it, most punishment after GB (it really dont matter if its side or top heavy):

0. Peacekeeper - stab (its bugged now, i dont know how much dmg it do and will do after fix)
1. Nobushi - 38 dmg or 46 if enemy bleeds
2. Orochi - 35 dmg
3. Berserker - 33 dmg
4. Lawbringer/Warden/Warlord - 30 dmg
5. Kensei/Shoguki(baseball)/Valkyria - 25 dmg
6. Conq - 23 dmg
7. Raider - 15 dmg

Kensei can do top heavy, but its dmg its lower than warlords overhead.

NanoNaps
02-24-2017, 02:49 PM
Tread is about dodging and doing GB with heavy. Didnt saw Shoguki dodge side to GB, but if he can do it, then every class can do it.

Ok, lets have it, most punishment after GB (it really dont matter if its side or top heavy):

0. Peacekeeper - stab (its bugged now, i dont know how much dmg it do and will do after fix)
1. Nobushi - 38 dmg or 46 if enemy bleeds
2. Orochi - 35 dmg
3. Berserker - 33 dmg
4. Lawbringer/Warden/Warlord - 30 dmg
5. Kensei/Shoguki(baseball)/Valkyria - 25 dmg
6. Conq - 23 dmg
7. Raider - 15 dmg

Kensei can do top heavy, but its dmg its lower than warlords overhead.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Raider can do the zone attack after GB.
You would technically be able to block it but it is an unblockable and you come out of GB to late to parry.
Have not versed too many Raiders lately so I am not 100% sure.

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Raider can do the zone attack after GB.
You would technically be able to block it but it is an unblockable and you come out of GB to late to parry.
Have not versed too many Raiders lately so I am not 100% sure.

That's correct. The raider can do his zone attack during a GB.

Aurockson
02-24-2017, 03:17 PM

Baseball? Seems more like a golf kinda thing...