PDA

View Full Version : Broken Matchmaking

minadwen
02-24-2017, 07:43 AM
What was an exciting and enjoyable beta gave way to a slew of issues on release. I can't even enjoy the game with the broken matchmaking and a reliance on gear heavy enough to rival an MMO. Ubisoft needs to either incorporate a ranked matchmaking to let tryhards go nuts or fix their matchmaking so I'm not stuck as a level 6 with 10 item level against a prestige 3 with 100 item level. I get matchmade with people of my own skill level on my team, which I'm not that good I just want to casual play online, but losing 10 games in a row takes the enjoyment from the game. All I want is a fair fight against other noobs that I can enjoy.

Hackfraysn
02-24-2017, 07:51 AM
What was an exciting and enjoyable beta gave way to a slew of issues on release. I can't even enjoy the game with the broken matchmaking and a reliance on gear heavy enough to rival an MMO. Ubisoft needs to either incorporate a ranked matchmaking to let tryhards go nuts or fix their matchmaking so I'm not stuck as a level 6 with 10 item level against a prestige 3 with 100 item level. I get matchmade with people of my own skill level on my team, which I'm not that good I just want to casual play online, but losing 10 games in a row takes the enjoyment from the game. All I want is a fair fight against other noobs that I can enjoy.
In before the elitist "git gud" circlejoke starts wallowing in their jacuzzis full of stale premature self-adulation.

You are definitely right. After seeing so many friends abandon the game in less than a week, I couldn't agree more. It's really such a shame, since this game had so much potential.