PDA

View Full Version : UBI server team, how would you rate your own server ? from scale 1-10?

ButtR8peArtist
02-24-2017, 07:10 AM
To the record, I've never been on the UBI hating bandwagon, never blamed you guys for every little issue existed in other AAAs, I was once a patient, understanding customer and I used to think you guys are the only AAA dev/publisher out there still make unique new IPs, but For Honor's server quality..... it really push me to the edge of my patient.

For a full released product sold at full price.

A game drop 3 out of 10 games I consider them bad but semi acceptable, 7/10

drop 5 out of 10 games, without question, pure garbage 5/10

Drop 7-8 out of 10 games it's utterly unplayable and broken, the effort of junior devs and the product deserves to be fully refunded 2/10

For honor's server quality.... me playing domination mode.... I forgot when was last time I played a single game from begin to end without my friends/teammates dropout in the middle of a fight, or got dropped myself.

Server quality of for honor is beyond unacceptable, it's the garbage of all garbage..... where did you hired these geniuses(server team)?

Before any goes "bu bu but it's P2P", yes P2P is runs on a server too, a massive one, it's just UBI picked some utterly unqualified people to handle the project

3 betas before release..... and we still ended up with this kind of quality

Sir_Fightgarr
02-24-2017, 11:56 PM
What server AYYYY lmao