PDA

View Full Version : Orichi's Armor set not in game?? ???

even041
02-24-2017, 06:47 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xcy3wr-es7M/maxresdefault.jpg

Why isnt this in the game? this is basically the reason i bought the game cos this armor looked SICK, Also the first look of samurais were this armor so clearly its in game but not out?

r4ptorr
02-24-2017, 08:32 AM
I am pretty sure it's the same thing as all the emotes and other stuff missing in the final game release.. They will probably try to push existing content which was finished prior game release as some sort of a new thing.. They basically now force you to buy **** emotes and executions and will add the good stuff later so you spend cash on insane steel amounts :P

Hogmin
02-24-2017, 08:41 AM
Likely to be added at some point, or just removed because it didn't fit the art style of the Samurai or something.

If it's added, I wouldn't mind.

Allyrion8
02-24-2017, 08:57 AM
I much prefer the chain mail too. Outfit changes aren't that drastic usually but I hope it gets released with the dlc.

Zadawn
02-24-2017, 09:24 AM
I cringed so hard both at the title and the content I got cramps.

Veerdin-Wraith
02-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Speaking of which, where's this set for the Warden?

http://puu.sh/uhyz7/b79dbfb197.png

I know I actually have that helmet (or something similar) but I've never seen any Warden's with a proper full breastplate on, or a sword like that, either...

even041
02-24-2017, 02:31 PM
I cringed so hard both at the title and the content I got cramps.

Sry for ur cramps, but why? u telling me its in game? cause its neighter Rare or Epic set so.. not in game. But if u know something i dont then please say.

even041
02-25-2017, 12:48 PM
hoping for answers

even041
03-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Bumping this post, still no answer

Gensui.Musashi
03-19-2017, 11:18 AM
yeah seems like you have to wait months just to get one new armor piece or an emote..

Seifer_Firehart
03-19-2017, 06:25 PM
All of it is in game, it will simply never drop yet because Ubi**** needs to unlock it. They will eventually and call it "new content" like if they are working on the game constantly. I hope they bankrupt and have to live on street. ****ing so much money spent and everything is limited and broken. I despise people like the ones responsible for Ubisoft. Greed, lies and so much more I have loss for words.

Veerdin-Wraith
03-19-2017, 07:24 PM
All of it is in game, it will simply never drop yet because Ubi**** needs to unlock it. They will eventually and call it "new content" like if they are working on the game constantly.

Sadly this seems to be their game plan for things. The "new" emotes we got in the last patch were unveiled during the launch trailers for each of the classes. And yet they continually call them "new" content, and sell them for 7000(!!!) steel a piece.