PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubi?

KingTheokoles
02-24-2017, 05:07 AM
You fixed the matchmaking in countries that don't even register in the international game market, and screwed over North America AKA #2. I just tried to play 10 dominion matches with 150 upload/ 150 download internet with OPEN nat and was booted from over half of them while the match was halfway through.

Heres the list of countries that rank in the gaming market https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues/

Thanks for fixing the matchmaking in Kazakhstan where Borat is from, but ruining it for everyone else. Also, Where is the Guard break Patch? Come on guys this is elementary stuff.

KingTheokoles
02-24-2017, 05:15 AM
This needs to be addressed, I don't care if self bumping is against regulations or whatever. You Can't pander to third world countries matchmaking while screwing over the top gaming markets in the world, its a poor business model and its unacceptable.

MatlaenStrider
02-24-2017, 05:26 AM
You have a very good point. Not only is connection being lost, but the whole idea of P2P sucks. Peer 2 Peer doesn't work and allows hackers to steal your stuff because why ? Will I don't know it two computer talking to each other how is that freaking secure ?

KingTheokoles
02-24-2017, 05:47 AM
You have a very good point. Not only is connection being lost, but the whole idea of P2P sucks. Peer 2 Peer doesn't work and allows hackers to steal your stuff because why ? Will I don't know it two computer talking to each other how is that freaking secure ?

Did you play in the alpha, closed beta or the open beta? I haven't found that P2P to be a problem on consoles, but on PC yes there was an issue where people could get other player's IP addresses. The P2P works as long as they don't continually drop people from matches.