PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Gameplay Improvements, why bundle patches, just hotfix easy solutions on PC?

Gubermensch
02-24-2017, 04:56 AM
I like the high level dueling in this game. I play berserker. I am unable to do so because nearly all high level opponents exploit a bug that can be corrected by hotfixing a single variable - light block recovery speed. Why must you torture me Ubisoft?

Opponents aware of the bug (Most at high level) do nothing, turtle, block lights, and punish with free guard break. Playing bersker with gb's, heavies and zones only effectively breaks the hero. Why leave this bug in? Why leave the remaining very simple bugs? I understand the delay for more difficult fixes, connection issues, overall hero balance, etc.... Hotfix easy solutions on PC please, let's go, let's go....

Gubermensch
02-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Changing this thread to a petition, to raise my win rate 30 points to accommodate the intentional and inadvertent exploitation of this widely known and very easily corrected bug.

All in support of raising my win rate say "I".

Vigarious
02-24-2017, 06:33 AM
I like the high level dueling in this game. I play berserker. I am unable to do so because nearly all high level opponents exploit a bug that can be corrected by hotfixing a single variable - light block recovery speed. Why must you torture me Ubisoft?

Opponents aware of the bug (Most at high level) do nothing, turtle, block lights, and punish with free guard break. Playing bersker with gb's, heavies and zones only effectively breaks the hero. Why leave this bug in? Why leave the remaining very simple bugs? I understand the delay for more difficult fixes, connection issues, overall hero balance, etc.... Hotfix easy solutions on PC please, let's go, let's go....
Fixes probably aren't as easy as you imagine. Also, they will most likely aim to release patches across all platforms simultaneously, due to the fact that faction war is cross platform. Try and be patient, it sucks for all of us.

fariic
02-24-2017, 06:47 AM
I've been coming across people that seem to be able to get free hits on me when they block my light attacks. It's incredibly frustrating. I don't know if this is what is happening, or if it's some mechanic; regardless, it's really frustrating.

There's a number of little things I've noticed that some classes can do that just don't seem like it's intended to do. Like combos that get you stuck in an animation loop you can't get out of until the person messes up.