PDA

View Full Version : This Game is losing population fast

slim147
02-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Yesterday at 500pm pacific time there was 100k people on day b4 that 160k now today roughly around the same time only 72k(XboxOne)...get it together ubi it's been weeks since release and stI'll no GB fix, more and more people will stop playing if you don't fix the dam game get it together ubi..I bet it's the same decline in player's for both pc an ps4 ..it's sad

Ruin..
02-24-2017, 05:06 AM
Yesterday at 500pm pacific time there was 100k people on day b4 that 160k now today roughly around the same time only 72k(XboxOne)...get it together ubi it's been weeks since release and stI'll no GB fix, more and more people will stop playing if you don't fix the dam game get it together ubi..I bet it's the same decline in player's for both pc an ps4 ..it's sad

WEEKS! This game was released on the 14th. It's been a week and 2 days.

PandaCDN
02-24-2017, 05:09 AM
Ya PC is in rough shape too, going from 55-60 k players to around 35, right now ti dropped to 30.

Tyler-Durdin
02-24-2017, 05:13 AM
Yep 1 week and 2 days and endless complaining from the "entitled" continues.
New games always have a fluctuation a week after release this is nothing out of the ordinary.
I do agree they should fixes existing issues ALSO people who have garbage internet connections I'm sorry you shouldn't play at all or play solo you just ruin it for everyone even having servers for 8 player games wont help solve connectivity, if your nets sucks it will just continue to suck even with a server.
The only thing a server WILL fix is peeps who run lag switches and cheats and this is a very good reason to have servers not to mention the security risk built into ubisofts generation breaking noahs ark P2P model.

Gubermensch
02-24-2017, 05:15 AM
Dueling population is going up.... not sure why the 4v4 modes dominate anyway. It's a fighting game, and p2p works great for it. Perhaps you strange creatures are social...

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-24-2017, 05:18 AM
Wildlands beta started today too, if you dont think millions of people are playing that while they can you may be stupid.

The_Quieter
02-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Wildlands beta started today too, if you dont think millions of people are playing that while they can you may be stupid.

It took me longer to download than it did to figure out it was something I would never actually play :D

Tyler-Durdin
02-24-2017, 05:19 AM
P2P is entirely dependent on your internet connection so connecting to 1 other person wont see much of an issue BUT when your connecting to 7 others at the same time as is ubis P2P model that's when **** goes south.

Tyler-Durdin
02-24-2017, 05:21 AM
Wildlands and its 4 years in development looks and feels more like an early access game worked on for 3 months

Ephemiel
02-24-2017, 05:28 AM
Wildlands seem to be getting received WORSE than For Honor has been. Ubisoft truly cannot make anything good anymore.

slim147
02-24-2017, 05:31 AM
WEEKS! This game was released on the 14th. It's been a week and 2 days.

your point being?....the beta ended the 12th I think, the game released the 14th and it's completely broken, they broke it in 2 day's its a joke man that they can't get there stuff together these problems should have been addressed by now but all we get is a sticky saying some nonsense....why play a broken game not being able to interrupt guardbreak is a major flaw and should have been the first thing they fixed instead they decided to focus on adding middle eastern country's to the European search list which was only a problem to begin with for a fraction of the players while gb and the blocking and bleeding bugs are effecting 75% of players..it's a typical ubisoft production..broken and filled with bugs

Ruin..
02-24-2017, 05:36 AM
your point being?....the beta ended the 12th I think, the game released the 14th and it's completely broken, they broke it in 2 day's its a joke man that they can't get there stuff together these problems should have been addressed by now but all we get is a sticky saying some nonsense....why play a broken game not being able to interrupt guardbreak is a major flaw and should have been the first thing they fixed instead they decided to focus on adding middle eastern country's to the European search list which was only a problem to begin with for a fraction of the players while gb and the blocking and bleeding bugs are effecting 75% of players..it's a typical ubisoft production..broken and filled with bugs

So you haven't learned to Guard break interrupt yet? I'll admit that it is much harder to time then it was in beta, but it is not impossible by any standard. I Really, really hate to do this, but.... GIT GUD scrub!

CoyoteXStarrk
02-24-2017, 05:45 AM
I sure as hell hope people are leaving.

I need the CoD scubs and the casual to go away. That way we can get a cohesive community of hardcore players who not only know how to play properly, but are much better and mature teammates.

I am sick of seeing the button mashers and the people who CLEARLY have no idea what they are doing costing my team wins.

Handerpants
02-24-2017, 06:46 AM
Honestly Its to the point where im almost done with the game myself... Not one to ***** and moan about games but they gotta do away with this stun lock game thats on pc... its make the game unplayable... it feels most players just stunlock swing swing... You can counter it sometimes but once they get one shield break it stunlocks the entire duel.. turning unplayable..

FailOfHDDVD
02-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Wildlands seem to be getting received WORSE than For Honor has been. Ubisoft truly cannot make anything good anymore.

i tried the game, it really sucks, feels like an indie game TBH

Hackfraysn
02-24-2017, 07:42 AM
I sure as hell hope people are leaving.

Once they pull the plug on this game because only a handfull of self-adulating edgelords is all that's left of the playerbase, you'll realize the sheer ridiculousness of your statement.

I don't want a game that I apparently like to do well.

Takanoshiden
02-24-2017, 08:35 AM
i do agree this game is dieing pretty fast already i'm personally still enjoying the game and won't be leaving for awhile but if ubisoft doesn't start addressing the important issues quickly and actually posting some info on what their plans are currently to fix the issues i don't see people staying with this game.... and sadly this games so skill based that its a quick deterant for new players.. i had posted about this during closed and open beta that this game is gonna end up like a fighting game where it launches well and fails after a few months because "pro players or spammers" are going to ruin the fun for new players

CoyoteXStarrk
02-24-2017, 08:38 AM
Once they pull the plug on this game because only a handfull of self-adulating edgelords is all that's left of the playerbase, you'll realize the sheer ridiculousness of your statement.

No you can have a smaller playerbase and succeed.

Titanfall 2 and R6 says hello.

I just need the casuals and the spammers to leave. Not only are they just unfun to play against they are regularly cost my teams wins because they have no idea how to play.