PDA

View Full Version : What has happened?

AgentCelt
02-24-2017, 03:03 AM
Throughout the week the faction war has been back and forth between Vikings and Knights, now the Samurai's are on 32 and we're both on 14 each. Samurai's have finally found their feet.

Ex__Machina
02-24-2017, 03:24 AM
you know how in a racing game, when you're way behind, and yet w/out your opponent making any errors you inexplicably catch up to them? yeah it's that

fairly annoying phenomenon when we already know that the only part of a round that counts is the final one. the best way to win is to stack the deck in your favor by performing as poorly as possibly until the very end, then perform mediocre at the last minute, pulling out a undeserved last minute victory

ultimately tho it matters very little imo. i doubt the reward will be anything worth getting worked up for

ThePrincePipi
02-24-2017, 03:32 AM
you know how in a racing game, when you're way behind, and yet w/out your opponent making any errors you inexplicably catch up to them? yeah it's that

fairly annoying phenomenon when we already know that the only part of a round that counts is the final one. the best way to win is to stack the deck in your favor by performing as poorly as possibly until the very end, then perform mediocre at the last minute, pulling out a undeserved last minute victory

ultimately tho it matters very little imo. i doubt the reward will be anything worth getting worked up for

I am 100% this is not what the samurai faction had planned lol. Weebs finally got the game en-masse and it's gonna be samurai leading forever from now on. Why? because Katanas. That's all there is to it. Each time I discuss the game and someone comes up to me with "I'm an orochi main, he's calssified hard(ego boosting) and I really like japan culture", I'm just "wow you are so special ! Trully unique !".

Like I love katanas too, they are beautiful swords indeed, but damn.

Ex__Machina
02-24-2017, 03:37 AM
I am 100% this is not what the samurai faction had planned lol. Weebs finally got the game en-masse and it's gonna be samurai leading forever from now on. Why? because Katanas. That's all there is to it. Each time I discuss the game and someone comes up to me with "I'm an orochi main, he's calssified hard(ego boosting) and I really like japan culture", I'm just "wow you are so special ! Trully unique !".

lol naw i'm not claiming they had the foresight, nor the cohesion (lol), to pull it off premeditatively. what i'm saying is that because they've been performing poorly as a faction, that they've been given a handicap. it's actually a good idea imo, i don't want everyone choosing a faction because they have the largest population supporting them. i just hope that it's done right and doesn't overshoot the other factions due to the handicap they recieved

AgentCelt
02-24-2017, 03:40 AM

I agree, majority of the Samurai's are probably anime fans, not that it's a bad thing though. I only chose Vikings because I love the TV show and they closely resemble Celtic culture.

ThePrincePipi
02-24-2017, 03:56 AM
I agree, majority of the Samurai's are probably anime fans, not that it's a bad thing though. I only chose Vikings because I love the TV show and they closely resemble Celtic culture.

I do watch anime sometimes, I do watch vikings I love it, almost choose it because of the show too. I went knights because of DEUS VULT ! AVE MARIA ! NON NOBUS DOMINE !!!