PDA

View Full Version : Just gonna leave this here

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 02:59 AM
I want this game to do better, I want to enjoy this game, I dont want to be forced to do a chargeback on this because I was sold an unfinished product. Please Ubisoft, fix this game.

https://youtu.be/38sPNZ8QHO4

Ex__Machina
02-24-2017, 03:27 AM
am i the only one to experience this:

when fighting an opponent watching their icon change to that of one who has just died, then all of a sudden not be dead? and this all happens w/out a load bar of any kind. nothing saying reconnecting to client

i've fought people who have cheated death this way MULTIPLE times in a single fight.

JuedBerros
02-24-2017, 03:43 AM
Lets all pray that ranked is on dedicated servers

Einherjar25
02-24-2017, 03:51 AM
Lets all pray that ranked is on dedicated servers

How much time is it standard to ask for a refund? The more I play the more the game pisses me of with its lag and extremely bad design decision. I rarely encounter severe lag but sometime light attack becomes unblockable; their or so sudden it's just not fair. There's no fun in this. Not only that, I'm trying to do my "skirmish order", so I set my deathmatch setting to skirmish by preference... I got 8 elimination 1 skirmish then rage quit. Who the hell do they think plays this game? I have stuff to do... I can't just sit here queuing up, getting the wrong game, quit, re-queue, etc... I mean I couldn't believe that's how it actually works... They claim their P2P system makes the fair game and doesn't cuz Lag issue, I'll tell you right now that's a plain lie. It's as simple as that. Not to mention the GB counter is a freakin mess.

Zeenoth
02-24-2017, 03:59 AM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Berauj/screenshot/5802283
Just for the record my Rep level total is 2 (1 on valk 1 on raider) and my buddy (see in screenshot) is rep level 1 (warden)
HOW IS THIS FAIR

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 04:04 AM
How much time is it standard to ask for a refund? The more I play the more the game pisses me of with its lag and extremely bad design decision. I rarely encounter severe lag but sometime light attack becomes unblockable; their or so sudden it's just not fair. There's no fun in this. Not only that, I'm trying to do my "skirmish order", so I set my deathmatch setting to skirmish by preference... I got 8 elimination 1 skirmish then rage quit. Who the hell do they think plays this game? I have stuff to do... I can't just sit here queuing up, getting the wrong game, quit, re-queue, etc... I mean I couldn't believe that's how it actually works... They claim their P2P system makes the fair game and doesn't cuz Lag issue, I'll tell you right now that's a plain lie. It's as simple as that. Not to mention the GB counter is a freakin mess.

I was told that I could not recieve a refund for this product. Live chat person told me that so thats why I specified a chargeback, I'll get my money back one way or another.

Einherjar25
02-24-2017, 04:12 AM
I was told that I could not recieve a refund for this product. Live chat person told me that so thats why I specified a chargeback, I'll get my money back one way or another.

How can you not get a refund? It's not like I want a refund because I think the game itself is bad. It's just not what I paid for. Overwatch as working servers and cost LESS now then this. World of tank is free and has dedicated servers, FREE, let this sink in for a second. But Ubisoft charges 60 USD for the game and can't afford server fr it's playerbase? REALLY!? How is it acceptable that we play in these conditions with the lag constantly? We are not in 1995, we are in 2017. It's NOT acceptable. People are freaking out everwhere about the P2P. I see post about this everyday for crying out loud. EVERY FREAKIN DAY. Yet, Ubisoft still silent.

(...and if you bump a server forum post they post to tell you not to bump threads)

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 04:27 AM
How can you not get a refund? It's not like I want a refund because I think the game itself is bad. It's just not what I paid for. Overwatch as working servers and cost LESS now then this. World of tank is free and has dedicated servers, FREE, let this sink in for a second. But Ubisoft charges 60 USD for the game and can't afford server fr it's playerbase? REALLY!? How is it acceptable that we play in these conditions with the lag constantly? We are not in 1995, we are in 2017. It's NOT acceptable. People are freaking out everwhere about the P2P. I see post about this everyday for crying out loud. EVERY FREAKIN DAY. Yet, Ubisoft still silent.

(...and if you bump a server forum post they post to tell you not to bump threads)

Yea I was pretty suprised when the chat person told me that. My main question to them was how to get a refund and a secondary question was when they thought the disconnection issue would be fixed, they avoided my second question and made sure I knew that I could not receive a refund for a successfully completed purchase.

So yea, I'm not happy with them. I dont want to do a chargeback, I want to play the game that I bought. But I'm tired of going into games and getting disconnected almost every single time I try to play, and then they want to tell me that I cant get my money back. We'll see about that.

Einherjar25
02-24-2017, 04:42 AM
Yea I was pretty suprised when the chat person told me that. My main question to them was how to get a refund and a secondary question was when they thought the disconnection issue would be fixed, they avoided my second question and made sure I knew that I could not receive a refund for a successfully completed purchase.

So yea, I'm not happy with them. I dont want to do a chargeback, I want to play the game that I bought. But I'm tired of going into games and getting disconnected almost every single time I try to play, and then they want to tell me that I cant get my money back. We'll see about that.

I understand you a 100%. Not providing dedicated servers is an insult to the players. I wouldnt be saying that though, if their P2P system worked, but it doesn't. I bought The DIvision from them. I did like the single player campaign but though 60 USD was a little steep for that. I never complained about it, not even a single forum post. But this server thing is getting out of hand. How they handle it well literally define who they are as a company.

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 05:08 AM
I understand you a 100%. Not providing dedicated servers is an insult to the players. I wouldnt be saying that though, if their P2P system worked, but it doesn't. I bought The DIvision from them. I did like the single player campaign but though 60 USD was a little steep for that. I never complained about it, not even a single forum post. But this server thing is getting out of hand. How they handle it well literally define who they are as a company.

I understand why they are using P2P, but they need to fix whatever it is that is making people disconnect. If P2P is at fault then it needs to go or be fixed. If something else is at fault then it needs to go or be fixed.

Also, to those few white knights that say give Ubisoft time. No. I understand many online games have rough launches, I understand that there are bugs. But the online part of this game is unplayable, you cannot play this game reliably and that is not what people payed for. We payed for a finished product that we should be able to play from day 1. Its not hard to release a finished product unless you dont care or just hire people that dont know what they are doing. I dont think I've seen any white knighting in my post but I've seen a lot of it in other post and I just cant figure out why tbh.

Gubermensch
02-24-2017, 05:11 AM
I have to say... I play duel and brawl only for the most part. I don't mind p2p. The ability to exploit p2p via lag switch (per the video) is fairly obvious. It's easy to rate a player doing this poorly and never face them again....

MatlaenStrider
02-24-2017, 05:21 AM
I think Ubisoft is going to have a rude awakening when people starting hacking other players accounts and credit cards are stolen because of P2P.
The reason why I say you can be potentially hacked is because Peer 2 Peer are two computer talking to each other. How hard would that be to run a script and take credit cards or account information. Not hard at all.....Ubisoft fix it before you start having law suits. Just a friendly advice

Einherjar25
02-24-2017, 05:26 AM
I understand why they are using P2P, but they need to fix whatever it is that is making people disconnect. If P2P is at fault then it needs to go or be fixed. If something else is at fault then it needs to go or be fixed.

They can't fix their P2P system. Why do you think they are so many disconnect and there is always these stops in the middle of fight? (with the loading thing) It's the design itself that's flawed. They should have go with dedicated servers from the get go like any normal company would have done. I literally killed a player one time and 0.5 sec after the host left """"Recovering state of game"""" The game continued and what do you know, that dead player was standing right in front of me well and alive. How fun....

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 05:29 AM
They can't fix their P2P system. Why do you think they are so many disconnect and there is always these stops in the middle of fight? (with the loading thing) It's the design itself that's flawed. They should have go with dedicated servers from the get go like any normal company would have done. I literally killed a player one time and 0.5 sec after the host left """"Recovering state of game"""" The game continued and what do you know, that dead player was standing right in front of me well and alive. How fun....

Like I said, if they can fix it then yay! But as it is half of the online doesn't even work and the other half can be exploited/hacked.

Warp_11
02-24-2017, 05:31 AM
we must upvote as many 'p2p is ****' threads as possible