PDA

View Full Version : More Exp Please?

GamingBotanist
02-24-2017, 02:16 AM
Progression systems are essential for the longevity of a game. Even though it's a game we like to have goals and work towards them. It gives us something to look forward to. In my opinion, FH's reputation system is a solid one.

However, it's too slow. It has taken me roughly 10h to get to reputation 1 on a single character. If each level of reputation takes the same time (which it probably doesn't) it will take me 290 more hours to get to reputation 30 and unlock everything. I can only afford at most 4 hours a day to play video games so this means that it would take me about two and a half months to fully level one character.

That is just ridiculous. I want to play other characters too but if I do I'll never be able to unlock the stuff I want and if I don't I'll lose out on learning character knowledge and be a worse fighter for it. I don't know what the rate should be but it should be at least 2x if not more than what it is now.

Anyone else agree?

SiewcaRaka
02-24-2017, 02:26 AM
Wait what? You get 20 levels in 10 hours and you are whining? It's one of the fastest progression ever!

Astrolite.
02-24-2017, 02:28 AM
Wait what? You get 20 levels in 10 hours and you are whining? It's one of the fastest progression ever!

People will never be satisfied..

lucasnrachel
02-24-2017, 04:23 AM
You CAN get full gear at rep 3 and you can farm bots too while you just work on the colors. It's just getting better at the timing and working on colors after that. The first 5 levels are easy of each rep.

GamingBotanist
02-24-2017, 04:24 PM
So most of you think it would be reasonable for me to spend two and a half months on one character to get him to reputation 30? That seems ridiculous to me...