PDA

View Full Version : Tried to put up with it, bbl.

The_B0G_
02-24-2017, 01:43 AM
The reason numbers are dropping in this game so fast is because the matchmakung issues mostly, and I've had enough of it myself. Please hurry up and get that patch in, can't believe it's taking this long.

Be back when I see this games been updated. Wildlands beta for me this weekend.

Felis_Menari
02-24-2017, 01:51 AM
The reason numbers are dropping in this game so fast is because the matchmakung issues mostly, and I've had enough of it myself. Please hurry up and get that patch in, can't believe it's taking this long.

I would consider trying Wildlands out, but the forced 1st person perspective for precision shooting is incredibly jarring (yes, this is the entire reason why I won't touch woodlands with a 1,000 ft. pole). Either stick with third person, or give us a full 1st person perspective option.

Felis_Menari
02-24-2017, 01:52 AM

I would consider trying Wildlands out, but the forced 1st person perspective for precision shooting is incredibly jarring (yes, this is the entire reason why I won't touch Wildlands with a 1,000 ft. pole). Either stick with third person, or give us a full 1st person perspective option.

The_B0G_
02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
I would consider trying Wildlands out, but the forced 1st person perspective for precision shooting is incredibly jarring (yes, this is the entire reason why I won't touch Wildlands with a 1,000 ft. pole). Either stick with third person, or give us a full 1st person perspective option.

I just played it earlier and I'm pretty sure it isnt forced 1st person, I think you click in the right stick and it goes back over the shoulder while aiming, didn't look at the settings to see if you could set it defsult though.

Felis_Menari
02-24-2017, 02:32 AM
I just played it earlier and I'm pretty sure it isnt forced 1st person, I think you click in the right stick and it goes back over the shoulder while aiming, didn't look at the settings to see if you could set it defsult though.

Huh...maybe it'll be worth a shot then, but Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out not much longer after Wildlands, and ME:A absolutely takes precedence. And I'm already tied to a Xbone club that intends on going heavy on the multiplayer...**** me. I already have too many games to play. I can thank the Steam sales for that, lol.