PDA

View Full Version : To the plebs that work for Ubisoft

Jsied55
02-24-2017, 01:23 AM
1.) The "redeemable" code I got from my gold edition doesn't work in the PS store mainly because you gave me a 16 digit code, and they want a 12 digit one.
2.) I looked on all 98 of your websites between ubisoft/uplay and the several variations of all of those and not once did I see a spot for "redeem codes"
3.) Your terms of service pop up on iphone is larger than the whole screen making it impossible to click the buttons at the bottom to get past the terms of service screen

Future advice - add a big bold "REDEEM CODES" area to 1 of 98 websites. Also give out valid codes.

I expect an answer on how this works, seeing how I paid for this or I will be getting a refund.

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 01:39 AM
Hi Jsied -

1. Please make sure your code does not contain any dashes when you redeem it o n the PS store.
2. Now I am unsure if your code is for Uplay or for the PS4
3. You may have better luck with the redemption process if you switch to a PC browser.

All that aside, if you're still having issues, please contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they'd be more than happy to help you get your game activated!
Closing this thread!