PDA

View Full Version : Please stop cheaters!

Mr_nastytime16
02-24-2017, 12:04 AM
Today, on several occasions, I've had people on dominion rubber band the controller (ps4). They just run in circles at the base gaining xp for losing. Give us an option to kick them.

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi Mr_nastytime16: If you see suspicious behavior please report it in game or you can report it here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) and we will investigate!

MyNameIsMicheal
02-24-2017, 12:37 AM
Today, on several occasions, I've had people on dominion rubber band the controller (ps4). They just run in circles at the base gaining xp for losing. Give us an option to kick them.

It is nothing new, i don't know what they are doing about it. I have ran into the same people doing it for DAYS and DAYS. I have sent in videos and i know others have reported the same people because it causes you to take a loss and you constantly get stuck in games with them because there isnt enough games..
I have recorded maybe 30+ different people doing this.

Take a look at some:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxDC-4bcKdYiia2xzqrfOg

CRAZY PART:
Even if you ban them on PS it still matches you with them. So what happens when some pedo is targeting my kid and i ban him and then he just keeps getting matched with him? Scary.

Egotistic_Ez
02-24-2017, 12:51 AM
CRAZY PART:
Even if you ban them on PS it still matches you with them. So what happens when some pedo is targeting my kid and i ban him and then he just keeps getting matched with him? Scary.

Yeah that pisses me off as well. Had a game with a guy who was clearly lag switching so I reported him and two games later there he is again. I mean it's not up there with your pedo example, but it's just another multiplayer system failure in Ubi's multiplayer focused game.

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback and I will pass along your concerns to the team. However as reporting a player is not an immediate process it is possible that they reported player will still be able to play until we are able to fully investigate and issue the proper sanctions. Please understand that the process does take time and so you may not always be able to see the results immediately, but we are actively banning and punishing cheating in FH.

RatedChaotic
02-24-2017, 12:56 AM
LoL at those who bashed my xp and steel exploit thread...lmao

purplerain357
02-24-2017, 12:59 AM
I met a lot of such silly people in my dominion matches, above all in PVE ones. Mostly they are high level players (3- 4). This behavior is highly unfair because 1) they occupy a place that could be taken by those ones who really want to play and 2) they force the other team players in a 3 vs 4 match, that is to say a nearly sure defeat.
It is not so hard to find the guilties because the logs of their matches is a 0/0/0/0/1 repeated a lot of times.
I think that people like me and many others has a full right to play PVP or PVE without being annoyed by some frustrated non-player.
PS: sorry for my poor english that is not my native language.