PDA

View Full Version : @UBISOFT - Please tell me there's more fix than what is said in the off thread

Deriadoc
02-23-2017, 11:40 PM
I really really hope there's more fix coming than twhat is said here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements?

Cause there's wayyyy more to fix.

-Shugoki glitch/exploit who allow him to do a double heavy unparryable/unblockable hit with a invisible one.
-Zone attack is actually broken and can be baited on another guard by pressing the buttons not at the same time (make this warden/orochi/peacekeeper only spam this ****, peacekeeper being the worst by just doing the first hit, cancelling, and doing the first hit again and again. TOO FAST)
-Block speed not the same on all the heroes, make some heroes weak as ****
- Conqueror cannot counter GB while charging his heavy. Make this abilities useless.
- Warden still can do a "shoulderbash into GB" when you removed this on the warlord "headbut into GB" cause it was too broken. It's the same thing, why is it not broken on the warden ?
- Some hit go just throught your guard, even if you are on the good stance to block it in time, you take the hit, even with a "high speed" blocking hero.
- Free DDOS if you want to do it ! (Can see all players IP)

One week has passed. And it's horrible those bug are still on. All orochi/warden/peacekeeper abuse zone attack glitch. Almost all shugoki now abuse the exploit.

DO SOMETHING PLEASE.
I loved this game since the reveal, and you are ruining it now by waiting too long and not communicating ( 7days since the last ETA on the patch...)

Deriadoc
02-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Bump ! I really want to know if you have some more fix on this.
If this game stay like it is now, with only the minor fix of your thread, it'll make ppl quit the game.