PDA

View Full Version : Until Matchmaking is fixed can we get a Dominion mode without gear?

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 11:36 PM
Last night my buddies and I (All below prestige on the characters we were using) got paired up against a team of nothing but multiple prestiges and purples.

That is not even remotely a fair fight.

I am sick of having to leave games just because the matchmaking system is busted.

Waynedetta40k
02-23-2017, 11:41 PM
Usally I am against quitting games but actually If i see the difference is to big I just instantly quit games too.
Ubi should have called this release "EA"

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 11:41 PM
Happens to me too... win a good chunk of them. Feels good wrecking players that think their purple/gold gear scores make them better at the game...

Reign
02-24-2017, 12:17 AM
F*ck gear score, can the matchmaking not put one person against three in Skirmish while trying to get orders done? My gear and moderate skill is the only thing that saved me from being prison pounced that match. Now that was some sh*t to complain about....

CoyoteXStarrk
02-24-2017, 01:36 AM
I am just sick of going up against people who get hit twice and get revenge and then I myself don't have the gear to compensate.

Its just ridiculous.

Bob__Gnarly
02-24-2017, 01:39 AM
It tends to happen a lot when I play grouped with mates, could it be the games way of balancing teamwork? I doubt it, I can't give Ubi's matchmaking that much credit.

Imp-C-Bravo
02-24-2017, 01:57 AM
Last night my buddies and I (All below prestige on the characters we were using) got paired up against a team of nothing but multiple prestiges and purples.

I am sick of having to leave games just because the matchmaking system is busted.

Don't leave games. You can win even with a gear disadvantage -- leaving games messes with connection, is causing the matchmaking issues we are having -- and will ultimately hurt the gaming experience. Your W/L isn't THAT important.

I'd be happy to run a dominion game without gear -- don't get me wrong. But leaving games? Terrible.

Thaladar
02-24-2017, 03:25 AM
Don't leave games. You can win even with a gear disadvantage -- leaving games messes with connection, is causing the matchmaking issues we are having -- and will ultimately hurt the gaming experience. Your W/L isn't THAT important.

I'd be happy to run a dominion game without gear -- don't get me wrong. But leaving games? Terrible.

I don't quit because I care about W/L. I quit because a game is supposed to be fun. And 90% of matches just...aren't.

MyNameIsMicheal
02-24-2017, 04:34 AM

Don't quit just because of their rank. I am prestige 7 and i suck. I can't hit the buttons fast enough but I enjoy playing. When I am teamed up against those that have no prestige they seem to think they have to group up to take me down..nope its pretty simple to do it alone. Size doesn't matter ;)

Altair_Snake
02-24-2017, 10:47 AM
I don't quit because I care about W/L. I quit because a game is supposed to be fun. And 90% of matches just...aren't.
Please tell me you don't quit 90% of the matches.

DeadWitch_Boy
02-25-2017, 05:59 AM
Don't quit just because of their rank. I am prestige 7 and i suck. I can't hit the buttons fast enough but I enjoy playing. When I am teamed up against those that have no prestige they seem to think they have to group up to take me down..nope its pretty simple to do it alone. Size doesn't matter ;)

There's no point in playing against 4 gear lvl 108s when you aren't even prestige 1. 99% of the time I just play it out the other 3 ppl on my team leave so I'm left with bots. There's no point in playing a match where you have no chance to win.

The_B0G_
02-25-2017, 06:16 AM
Matchmaking will never work in this game, it's set up wrong. You should pick your hero and then get matched up.

As of now you get a match up and then pick him, so if you have one hugh level hero, you will always be in with high level guys, even if you're using a level 1.

codyvdn
02-25-2017, 06:20 AM
I am just sick of going up against people who get hit twice and get revenge and then I myself don't have the gear to compensate.

Its just ridiculous.

Nothing more needs to be said. Is this a fighting game or an mmo? Lol.

Felis_Menari
02-25-2017, 06:33 AM
The main problem with a high gear score differential is that some players will achieve full revenge status well before others, and potentially do massive damage (basically 2-shot anyone who doesn't have high/maximum defense).