PDA

View Full Version : New Heroes

warlorth
02-23-2017, 11:34 PM
This is probably not news anymore now, but if you've taken a closer look at the picture of the seaon pass, you might be thinking Ubisoft is teasing 2 of the new heroes:

A warrior of the roman legion (due to the typical form of his gladius) and perhaps a ninja?

https://assets.vg247.com/current//2017/01/for_honor_season_pass_gold_deluxe.jpg

what do you think?

if there is a thread already, im sorry.

having the season pass myself, im cant wait to beta test them in the week we get access earlier than the rest of the players.

Illyrian_King
02-24-2017, 12:58 AM
I think the Legionary would look pretty displaced in the scenario, while the Ninja with his "hook-chains" look pretty cool and I think they fit in also from the historical aspect (but don't blame me if I am wrong :) )

It's cool, that new Heroes are coming, but they should better focus on new and more epic game modes, because the current game modes are becoming a bit monotone, when you play them hours and hours per day ....

Ujir0
02-24-2017, 01:22 AM
I hope it's ninja. They should add a ninja, while most players confuse orochi with some sort of a ninja, orochi actually fights like a typical samurai.

The roman would be very weird since it doesn't fit with the knights. Although i believe the knights are speaking latin by default?

Also i think they said they will introduce new game modes after each season (3months).

zwaggs33
02-24-2017, 02:18 AM
In the 3rd story mission there is an observable near a statue that talks about how the Knight Legions were founded by an order of Centurions who may or may not still exist. Judging by the picture, they still exist and we will get to play them :D

SiewcaRaka
02-24-2017, 02:24 AM
I hope it's ninja. They should add a ninja, while most players confuse orochi with some sort of a ninja, orochi actually fights like a typical samurai.

The roman would be very weird since it doesn't fit with the knights. Although i believe the knights are speaking latin by default?

Also i think they said they will introduce new game modes after each season (3months).

Orochi fights like "bad" samurai:P Letting go of his weapon for so many times, holding it for most time as god damn ******("I am going to point the dangerous tip to the sky so my opponent won't be scared"). But yea, Ninja with double kama would be nice. Also some ryotojutsu user(long and short sword) and damn proper naginata not "yari x naginata" that nobushi is apparently using. And maybe simple wakizashi assassin? And Bo user! Damn so many good options :D

Astrolite.
02-24-2017, 02:30 AM
In the 3rd story mission there is an observable near a statue that talks about how the Knight Legions were founded by an order of Centurions who may or may not still exist. Judging by the picture, they still exist and we will get to play them :D

There are actually a lot of "Clues" and "Spoilers" in the campaign story missions, If you actual pay attention to the story and videos without skipping them :D