PDA

View Full Version : Solution for Honor players

Cipher_73
02-23-2017, 11:26 PM
I get it that players want to play 1 vs 1 with friends against other players. And perhaps there needs to be a game mode for that.

I'm suggesting something like a "Challenge Duel" mode for 4 vs 4. This would pit a team of 4 vs another team of 4 but in a 1 vs 1 setting.

Once the match starts, players would que up to take turns on who goes first on their team to challenge the opposing team's first challenger. Whoever wins, fights the next guy in line. And so on until the last fight. All others not fighting will have their characters watching on the sidelines.

What do you guys think. It's kinda like how the campaign started when that warden was recruited to Appolyon's army.

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 11:34 PM
Boring... What if you are queued 4th on your team, or even second and your first player runs the table? Personally, I didn't purchase the game to spectate...

The better solution is to play with like-minded folks. There are the forums, discord, etc... etc...to meet these folks, and you could do just this in an elimination custom match without the need for more programming.