PDA

View Full Version : AFK circle bot

sorcot
02-23-2017, 10:35 PM
So anything going to be done to a prestige 4 108 person doing nothing but circles in spawn on Xbox yes reported but dam had two in last AI game

MyNameIsMicheal
02-23-2017, 10:39 PM
So anything going to be done to a prestige 4 108 person doing nothing but circles in spawn on Xbox yes reported but dam had two in last AI game

This has already been brought up in a few threads. Here is a video so people can see what's being done. https://youtu.be/oeuq2e67-m8

Some people apparently think it's okay. :/

T_Djinn_T
02-23-2017, 10:44 PM
Lol two games. I've seen the same 3 man pre-made afk in AI Dom for 3 days now. 72hrs straight. All 3 of them are rep 10+ atm.

Still nothing has been done. Was told to report him in a Support ticket with a picutre... So I did... All 3 times

chipk1988
02-23-2017, 10:46 PM
Huh, I just posted in the GFaqs For Honor ps4 forum about this. I ran into maybe 3 bot dominions with them, reported them for griefing (best I could think as applicable) but then also had a game in 4v4 Dom with a circle bot on my team. It's mildly annoying since there's still more to gain by completing the match as a win/lose than exiting, gaining nothing, to find another game with actual players. At most, I'd leave only because I don't want to spend 10 minutes ****ing around

MyNameIsMicheal
02-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Lol two games. I've seen the same 3 man pre-made afk in AI Dom for 3 days now. 72hrs straight. All 3 of them are rep 10+ atm.

Still nothing has been done. Was told to report him in a Support ticket with a picutre... So I did... All 3 times

Record the video and then go to Ubisoft live chat support. They will watch the video while you wait.