PDA

View Full Version : Rename the game to For Revenge?

Hannibalurg
02-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Considering no honor, and revenge spam. I can't be the only one becoming quite tired of the revenge spam?

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 10:18 PM
Why is there such a large population of people that take names so literally? The name of the game is all but pointless when it comes to game mechanics. Seriously, anyone who is thinking about bringing up any argument that involves "The title of the game is 'For Honor'", just stop. reevaluate your gripe and see if there isn't a better way to explain and discuss your issues. The title of the game is meaningless within the context of the game play.

Hannibalurg
02-23-2017, 10:54 PM
The point is that with 108 (which i am myself) unless you are a assassin you won't kill anyone without giving them revenge, the dps is simply not big enough. You get rekt due to your dmg is low, then the deadly assassin just get an insane dps boost once they HP is low. Pretty balanced.

KSI_Iscyn
02-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Revenge on injury, its the biggest problem ever. Take 0 defense weapon, 0 revenge duration, max revenge defense, revenge attack will be secondary and you will get hit go revenge, spam an unblockable or zone rinse and repeat. And if they run away you end up healing more damage than you take. You can also sacrifice revenge gain by defense its not needed and take feat cool down reduction. Then take into consideration certain feats and it becomes even more broken (Shugoki). This build makes it so you don't need to block you spam and learn to guard break (unless Raider with slippery) and you are unkillable never mind when you have 2 people on each point who do this. Don't even want to get into the protected revive with revive speed or these builds with block damage.

AKDagriZ
02-23-2017, 11:13 PM
how can you spam revenge OMG ! OMG OM.F.G.

it only charge when you take or block hit !!

Dzehenuti
02-24-2017, 12:01 AM
Hey, if you played with honor there would be much less revenge.

Haha good joke!. If you play with honor you never use exploit with name "REVENGE"

Revenge is unreal and ruin this game.

Reign
02-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Yeah get rid of revenge. The only thing that stopped me from being stomped when the shi**y matchmaking puts me against three people and myself alone with a team of bots. There are other more pressing issues to be addressed here.

KSI_Iscyn
02-24-2017, 12:16 AM
how can you spam revenge OMG ! OMG OM.F.G.

it only charge when you take or block hit !!

Not true at all. You should do some research before clowning.