PDA

View Full Version : Bleeds/Poison shouldn't kill

YungHeadshots
02-23-2017, 08:39 PM
With as few ways there are to mitigate them(especially in Duel/Brawl), letting them do the killing blow is kinda nuts. It encourages a lot of lame play. It's cool to play hit and run but you should have to earn that last hit.

PackingMoney
02-23-2017, 08:42 PM
With as few ways there are to mitigate them(especially in Duel/Brawl), letting them do the killing blow is kinda nuts. It encourages a lot of lame play. It's cool to play hit and run but you should have to earn that last hit.

Not to sound like a d**k but if someone is able to put bleed on you as the killing blow, they will likely be able to jump in and do one attack to finish you regardless.

YungHeadshots
02-23-2017, 08:43 PM
Not to sound like a d**k but if someone is able to put bleed on you as the killing blow, they will likely be able to jump in and do one attack to finish you regardless.

Getting hit with a dot on the last bar of health or in a 1v2 situation is not that absurd of a scenario.

Flello
02-23-2017, 08:45 PM
But they've already earned that last hit. It was just applied as a DoT rather than instant damage. And if you think the bleeds are bad now, just wait until the PK gets theirs fixed, have fun chasing one while half your health bar is a bleed DoT ticking away.

YungHeadshots
02-23-2017, 08:45 PM
Poison can't kill anyone.

Oh well bleeds definitely can lol

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 08:51 PM
If they are able to stick you with it, you deserve to die if that is the remainder of your health...

Salt_Fist
02-23-2017, 08:53 PM
I totally and completely disagree

Flello
02-23-2017, 08:53 PM
That sounds like it's from a Metallica song, just with different words. "Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight training comin' your way!"

No leaf clover. Love me some Metallica.

Flello
02-23-2017, 08:59 PM
The way you worded your initial comment was so poetic haha.

Was completely accidental lol, but gives it a better read if you interpret it like that.

Gnarxly
02-23-2017, 09:08 PM
That's like saying class X's offhand attack shouldn't kill you cos it's lame not to strike with main hand...
I have a better idea! Let's just remove half of the classes, yea?!