PDA

View Full Version : Is this the first recent Ubisoft title that.

JAVortex
02-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Does not push the gay agenda so hard?

It just seems that they seem intent on doing it in their recent games, keeping in mind I have yet to finished the game the Warden and Raider may well still get it on.

TripSin.
02-23-2017, 08:17 PM
You're an idiot.

JAVortex
02-23-2017, 08:22 PM
You're an idiot.

Please explain.. I'm talking about the recent games to list a couple Assasins Creed & The Division you will always find you will somewhat have to accept a char, I have have no issue with it but I would rather not have it shoved down my throat when I play a game (pun intended)

TripSin.
02-23-2017, 08:33 PM
Please explain.. I'm talking about the recent games to list a couple Assasins Creed & The Division you will always find you will somewhat have to accept a char, I have have no issue with it but I would rather not have it shoved down my throat when I play a game (pun intended)

There's nothing to explain. I guess you're just too stupid to even appreciate your own stupidity lel. It should be self-evident.

Fuzzybutts
02-23-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm gay. We have an agenda?

SerArthur-Dayne
02-23-2017, 08:58 PM
Didnt you unlock the secret ending where Apollyon is actually a burly gay man coming to terms with the struggle of growing up in the unnaccepting times of the middle ages, so squeezed into womens armor, so he could persue his love & gay muse, Warden? A forbidden love that was as bold as it was beautiful... It caught me off guard (pun intended)

Seriously though who cares... The only stuff I dont want to see in games is the relentless dogmatic feminist agenda that wont stop untill all men and clumsy bufoonish cowardly toothpicks and all women are chodeish globulous blobs of grossness, and all traditional forms of beauty standards are unuquivocally eviscerated from existance... But thats just me... :p