PDA

View Full Version : Why do 97% of people!

blindnsight
02-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Leave the damn lobby after every match? Given that it takes FOREVER to get into a game from the menu. People just leave after one match! Then if you dont have enough players you are forced to wait another 5-10min to just find another one. If people stay in the lobby matchmaking actually works a whole lot better from what ive seen in the rare occasions people do stay. What's up with all the lobby ditching?

That brings up Another none player related issue. Ive never seen Those empty spots fill back in. It seems like they should but for some reason you can only join a game thats about to start or has already started.

Astrolite.
02-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Leave the damn lobby after every match? Given that it takes FOREVER to get into a game from the menu. People just leave after one match! Then if you dont have enough players you are forced to wait another 5-10min to just find another one. If people stay in the lobby matchmaking actually works a whole lot better from what ive seen in the rare occasions people do stay. What's up with all the lobby ditching?

That brings up Another none player related issue. Ive never seen Those empty spots fill back in. It seems like they should but for some reason you can only join a game thats about to start or has already started.

You kidding me? each time someone leaves it immidiatly gets filled up with either a bot or a new player. And Re-joining a new match is quicker then to wait for the new map.

blindnsight
02-23-2017, 08:08 PM
I leave after each match because it's faster to rejoin a match than to wait for 1 minute for everyone else to ready up.

Literally. It takes about 30 seconds to rejoin a match.

Also, those empty slots have filled up in 90% of my matches. What game are you playing? Just last night I was playing with a party of 4 people (yes, an entire team) and we entered a match that was losing by 400 points. It seems the entire losing team bailed and we got put in to replace all the bots. It was the ****tiest thing I've seen so far, but whatever.

Mostly 4v4 modes. I dont mean mid game spot fills. I'm talking about the after match lobby. Seems like people should be able to connect at that point if its open. I guess i just have crappy luck with joining matches. Takes several tries and always searches for lon periods.

AKDagriZ
02-23-2017, 08:12 PM
half of the time my game freeze for 1-2 minute when i try to return to main menu

blindnsight
02-23-2017, 08:57 PM
Oh, yeah, those are rare but it happens. I think it's mostly due to the fact that you spend 30-60 seconds in that section of the game and 5-10min in the actual battle. So statistically the chances are stacked.

Something that frustrates me is when its 4v4 and 2 people quick and no one is in a party (assuming this has happened from time to time) the bots simply replace the players who quit and the parties aren't reorganized.

First off, if a 4v4 ends and there are no parties, or no full parties, the next match should not have the same grouping, it should randomize it. Secondly, when there are 2 bots, they should be split to different teams. It always seems to be 4v2+bots and I can't understand why unless every game I've played involved 4-man parties.

Ive noticed that. Had 5 people and it was 4vs1+3 bots. It always seems to stack one side full of actual people. Ive seen it randomize the teams on repeat matches. Usually ends up being more even the 2nd go round.

Zv1k0
02-23-2017, 09:29 PM
I will only stay if its elimination/skrimish match because i know i can vote for elimination and be sure to play what i wont without being forced to play something else. When that is fixed im leaving cause its just takes too long to everyone ready up...sometimes they dont even leave and then they are afk in game...i got 3 afk people in a elimination match yesterday just because of this...

Patoson
02-23-2017, 09:37 PM
I guess because many people are impatient. I like it when the same people rematch because the teams get changed, like an auto-balance.