PDA

View Full Version : Dominion Unplayable

ShadowForMVP
02-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Another one of these threads....

I am at a point were I don't know what to do with this game..... 8/10 Dominion games dont finish... Its such a waste of time.

Open nats, good internet quality and connection.... It has nothing to do with anything I can control, yet because of this I can hardly play any sort of Player vs Player game.

Ive been stuck to Brawling with a friend... and god forbid our other friend comes on and we have to try to play some form of 4 vs 4 game type.

Something needs to change... The game cant possible stay like this for its entire existance..... PVP is nearly not an option in 4 vs 4

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 07:27 PM
PC?

I am noticing a trend I think, and it seems PC got the bone here. I play on Xbox and I finish matches more often than I disconnect. I mostly play Dominion, but I play others for the orders... I play in a group, or solo... works for the most part. At least mine works far better than you would believe from reading the forums.

ShadowForMVP
02-23-2017, 07:40 PM
PC?

I am noticing a trend I think, and it seems PC got the bone here. I play on Xbox and I finish matches more often than I disconnect. I mostly play Dominion, but I play others for the orders... I play in a group, or solo... works for the most part. At least mine works far better than you would believe from reading the forums.

No, I am playing on xbox....

I cant for the life of me even finish 50% of my games.

I can go onto any other online game i have and play for hours without a single connection issue..... yet this game I just cant make it work. Maybe you are having good luck connecting with other people with strong internet but I am not sure what I can be doing differently