PDA

View Full Version : Revive solution

OIUHD
02-23-2017, 05:54 PM
I am not sure if this has been mention before (haven't seen it) but PLEASE fix the reviving. You should not be revived with full health!! If you get revived, you should have half health and start without stamina. It is not fair that you are against a Noboshi and she gets an instant revive while I am playing with Kensei or Raider and takes a good few seconds to revive.

For the trolls that will say "You should execute". it is not that easy. Sometimes you don't get the execute prompt or you will get interrupted half way.

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 05:57 PM
Why shouldn't you get revived to full health? The other team allowed you to be revived when they could have stopped that from happening... so here is the consequence. Another enemy at full health.

The mechanic works fine. Both teams are allowed to use the mechanic. So... I fail to see the problem. Or... is it because some players have peaked their skill and are looking for new and exciting ways to complain?

I don't understand what happened to gamers... I remember when the challenges were sought... now it is "Make it easier... this is unfair!" Lol... the game is fair. This game is very fair.

rcwd
02-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Revive Solution - Execute them

Stemel93
02-23-2017, 06:15 PM
the problem is not the full hp/stamina reviving, the problem is the infinite amount you can revive a person...

Usually happened to me to win some 3v1-4v1 , but they just were keeping reviving their teammates while i was fighting the other 1-2 of them, so after some min i couldnt handle it anymore and lose the fight. So the best solution imho is to limit the amount of time you can revive at 1 time. Thats all. Sry in advance for my bad english :D

Stemel93
02-23-2017, 06:16 PM
the problem is not the full hp/stamina reviving, the problem is the infinite amount you can revive a person...

Usually happened to me to win some 3v1-4v1 , but they just were keeping reviving their teammates while i was fighting the other 1-2 of them, so after some min i couldnt handle it anymore and lose the fight. So the best solution imho is to limit the amount of time you can revive at 1 time. Thats all. Sry in advance for my bad english :D

OIUHD
02-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Revive Solution - Execute them

Oh please, You and I know that you don't always get the Execute option. Sometimes you do a move that it doesn't prompt execute.

Btw, you probably don't play the game enough so I will give you a hint, the enemy team can stop an execution :D. Troll harder.

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Oh please, You and I know that you don't always get the Execute option. Sometimes you do a move that it doesn't prompt execute.

Btw, you probably don't play the game enough so I will give you a hint, the enemy team can stop an execution :D. Troll harder.

Maybe you don't play the game enough.... your team can interrupt and stop a revive as well...

Stemel93
02-23-2017, 06:50 PM

OIUHD
02-23-2017, 07:15 PM

I agree with that as well. You should get 2 revives tops or limit it to 3 total for the round. If you revive 1 person 3 times, you can't revive anymore.