PDA

View Full Version : I am angry!

dts...
02-23-2017, 05:52 PM
Dominion match.

There is ONE NPC from the enemy, running into my back, blocking my path, interupting my attacks
There are THREE NPC from my Team standing behind the Valky doing nothing, making the cheer emote, standing on distance...

F YOUR GAME! really! F EVERY PART OF IT! PATCH SOME SH ALREADY!

https://youtu.be/l2M8YbRSpI8

And that happens all the time! Such a stupid KI.

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 06:00 PM
Cool story... may I suggest therapy if you allow a video game to control your emotions...

dts...
02-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Cool story... may I suggest therapy if you allow a video game to control your emotions...

Yeah i need therapy. I just pays 60€ for a beta game and all i get are bugs, disconnects, horrible matchmaking and more bugs. I need therapy cuz im pissen of to waste another 60€ on a beta game.

I HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR MY FU**IN MONEY! REALLY HARD! I AM EXAUSTED IF E GET HOME! And all i get is THIS SH*T. 6 Games today so far. 4 Disconnects in the middle of the game and one game i joined and it was over. I worked 9 Hours today and now i wasted 2 Hours on Disconnects and anger. Now its time to do some other stuff. great! my only 2 hours i can play and I WASTED IT For one game that i could finish to the end!

AND THEN I GET HIT BY THIS STUPID KI!

Yeah i need therapy to quit this fu**ing games i call my "hobby"

AkimuMC
02-23-2017, 07:15 PM
Yeah i need therapy. I just pays 60 for a beta game and all i get are bugs, disconnects, horrible matchmaking and more bugs. I need therapy cuz im pissen of to waste another 60 on a beta game.

I HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR MY FU**IN MONEY! REALLY HARD! I AM EXAUSTED IF E GET HOME! And all i get is THIS SH*T. 6 Games today so far. 4 Disconnects in the middle of the game and one game i joined and it was over. I worked 9 Hours today and now i wasted 2 Hours on Disconnects and anger. Now its time to do some other stuff. great! my only 2 hours i can play and I WASTED IT For one game that i could finish to the end!

AND THEN I GET HIT BY THIS STUPID KI!

Yeah i need therapy to quit this fu**ing games i call my "hobby"

Yeah... see? Calm down. First, it is just a game, and second it is just money. If you hate it that much, request a refund. Get your money back and move on with life.

If you are using video games as your stress relief, don't bring stress into it. Seriously, lots of people have been refunded.