PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Terrible P2P discussed by Game Reviewers

Drekle
02-23-2017, 05:36 PM
For Honors terrible P2P implementation is already being discussed by game reviewers.

I subscribe to Pretty Good Gaming on Youtube because their reviews are actually honest and more closer to what I would consider "User Score" then meta-critic or IGN. One of the first reviews they have done for the game, an entire complaint about about P2P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvvfutx7gXU

I would love to hear from Ubi if the P2P is fixed forever in the game, or if they are even considering the move to dedicated servers, I think enough of the playerbase, your customers, have raised their concerns about this.

OneLaw4you
02-23-2017, 05:48 PM
welp everyone complains about it. idk why they decided to go back to year 2000 and use p2p instead of dedicated servers

ShadowForMVP
02-23-2017, 07:38 PM
I wish in the video he would show himself disconnecting as often as many of us are.

It has become unplayable and needs to move to servers asap.

This game has been out over a week now, and it seems they are getting worse each coming day as the population grows.

The first couple of days seemed to work fine with a 2/10 disconnect, but now that number has ballooned to something closer to 8/10 matches not working

Drekle
02-23-2017, 07:52 PM
I think the population would grow substantially if they added dedicated servers. I know a lot of people that are refusing to buy because of this alone. Also ratings seem to be only trending downward on steam.

Astrolite.
02-23-2017, 07:54 PM
welp everyone complains about it. idk why they decided to go back to year 2000 and use p2p instead of dedicated servers

EA's FIFA uses the same system...

ScSGenesis
02-23-2017, 08:02 PM
EA's FIFA uses the same system...

didnt fifa have/had players which ragequit during a match and after that u ll get no points in online game? :D i mean correct me if im wrong, but i can remember such things

CarnivalLaw
02-23-2017, 08:09 PM
They saw the schitload of money Bungie and Activision made running cheap 'n' easy P2P.