PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Parry

DARKSPARTAN1179
02-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Hi All,
just wanted to share something cool i did the other day. Not exactly how I did it, but it was pretty awesome and knocked two of them on the ground.
Sad to say, I died not 3 seconds later.

http://imgur.com/UnM4XFA

cirte8_6
02-23-2017, 04:12 PM
must be the orochi revenge :p

Einherjar25
02-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Hi All,
just wanted to share something cool i did the other day. Not exactly how I did it, but i was pretty awesome and knocked two of them on the ground.
Sad to say, I died not 3 seconds later.

http://imgur.com/UnM4XFA

It's almost like you have autoblock and just switching target rapidly...

Kaijudub
02-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Havent seen the multiple block in a row before but have parried multiple characters before when spamming zone attack while surrounded.

Feelsgoodman

DARKSPARTAN1179
02-23-2017, 04:20 PM
My Guess is that i managed to block to the left, and since all targets were to the left of whom I was locked onto, it autoblocked them all. I don't play Orochi much nor do I play 4v4 game modes much, so I'm not sure if its part of his revenge.

YappysDaBeast
02-23-2017, 04:34 PM
I parried 4 on lawbringer in revenge. All on floor and catapult airstrike coming in!

Einherjar25
02-23-2017, 04:35 PM
My Guess is that i managed to block to the left, and since all targets were to the left of whom I was locked onto, it autoblocked them all. I don't play Orochi much nor do I play 4v4 game modes much, so I'm not sure if its part of his revenge.

Nope, the camera doesn't turn like this when you block a secondary character. Only the character itslef. So YOU ARE switching character in the midst of the fight. Like I said , it looks like someone switching character rapidly while have the autoblock hack.

Danioku
02-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Nope, the camera doesn't turn like this when you block a secondary character. Only the character itslef. So YOU ARE switching character in the midst of the fight. Like I said , it looks like someone switching character rapidly while have the autoblock hack.

When you parry/block 1 hit, you will automatically parry/block any other hit for 0,5 sec. That's how it works.

Einherjar25
02-23-2017, 04:52 PM
When you parry/block 1 hit, you will automatically parry/block any other hit for 0,5 sec. That's how it works.

Why the camera moving thought? That is because he's switching target manually. He even says it's the game block system and he's switching enemy very radidly and multiple times. He forgot he was switching character himself then claims it's the game block system? I don't know, it's very fishy. There always a possiblity that I am wrong but it does look very suspicious to me.

DARKSPARTAN1179
02-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Can you have hacks on the xbox one like that? Its definitely not a hack. My jaw dropped when it happened and I just thought it was cool so i shared :|

JTWDK
02-23-2017, 06:57 PM
There's a mission in the campaign where you can waltz into a training area and start fighting all 10+ captains and a hero, if you just stand in the middle of them you get to see you character do the same thing, only vs 10+ people, looked cool af but i havent been able to do it in mp yet though, i can block 3 guys rapidly, but not like this.