PDA

View Full Version : Can you hotfix guardbreak FFS already?

Hackfraysn
02-23-2017, 12:42 PM
Title.

Don't care about other changes. Just fix Guardbreak already. 1+ week and still nothing is just pathetic! Revert it to how it worked in the betas already.

SendRickPics
02-23-2017, 12:43 PM
PK-stab being broken too would be nice....

The Counter Guard Break is essential though. I'm tired of seeing Weeb Orochis and ****hole Wardens abusing it to get kills they they don't deserve.

MeetYaMaster
02-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Is Lawbringer going to be changed too? His gb is super op

Thanapetus
02-23-2017, 12:49 PM

If the Lawbringer is working you over then that is a case of "Increasing Efficiency Male child"

Hackfraysn
02-23-2017, 12:52 PM
PK-stab being broken too would be nice....

The Counter Guard Break is essential though. I'm tired of seeing Weeb Orochis and ****hole Wardens abusing it to get kills they they don't deserve.

Same here. Counter-GB right now feels like a gamble and the stupid p2p potato infrastructure isn't really helping either.

Yeah, I'd love to see some balancing changes and especially improved matchmaking as well, but right now I'd be happy if they just fixed Counter-Guardbreak. It just infuriates me that this never works correctly for me.

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm so sick of my zerker getting gb punished for blocked light attacks I was literally screaming at my monitor last night.

Salt_Fist
02-23-2017, 01:14 PM
What are you talking about it's so easy to break a guard break I get grabbed maybe 1 out of 10 times and that's not an exaggeration the only thing that needs to be fixed is when two guard breaks trade which was already addressed

I'm not saying this to argue or out of spite it is really easy to break grabs when you figure out the timing it is free and I never get grabbed. I fight people on Bridges and Tech 12 grabs in a row Even when they delay them

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 01:22 PM
What are you talking about it's so easy to break a guard break I get grabbed maybe 1 out of 10 times and that's not an exaggeration the only thing that needs to be fixed is when two guard breaks trade which was already addressed

I'm not saying this to argue or out of spite it is really easy to break grabs when you figure out the timing it is free and I never get grabbed. I fight people on Bridges and Tech 12 grabs in a row Even when they delay them

This is exactly what were talking about. The window is actually longer than it was, considerably so, than during beta. The time to react is way longer than it was before. I'm not 100% sold on the beta version either, but at least the window requires a little faster reflexes and foresight (though less skill).

MagmaDragoonX4
02-23-2017, 01:48 PM
I hope it arrives shortly as well. I can't imagine why they changed it especially since Practice still has the old timing intact.

Reason it's taking so long is likely because releasing a patch on consoles is a needlessly long process and they want the patch to be out on all systems at the same time.

Felis_Menari
02-23-2017, 02:44 PM

If you can CGB consistently you can shut down the lawbringer's strongest offensive strategy. The problem is that the CGB timing doesn't seem to be entirely consistent, and it's possible (as ridiculous as it is) to react too quickly to an incoming guard break attempt.