PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, you created forum rules...

Tocki92
02-23-2017, 11:24 AM
So why the heck don't you follow those and close or eliminate the threads, which are breaking the rules and warn or ban those players, who are just aggressive and insulting others, getting off topic, or can't stop comparing, who is the better player?!?!

Actually I love to check the forums to see feedback and different opinions, but when it becomes chaos and everyone is just boasting, insulting or just raging and not constructive, it is frustrating to read...

m0u-1337
02-23-2017, 11:28 AM
You SAY it! I like fish tbh.

Flippin_Finch
02-23-2017, 11:30 AM
You are right, +1

Jarnhand
02-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Problem is the game, its the most rage inducing and frustrating game I have ever played.

And the worst factors are:
- class imbalances
- partly broken matchmaking (yes, it will try to match equal skilled players, but it can not also balance equipment levels at the same time, low level char with EqL 8 vs high level char with EqL 108 is a problem)
- P2P problems
- DOS attackers (due to P2P)
- cheaters (mostly due to P2P)
- emote spammers and flamers/trolls
- rage quittiers
- buy to play (only thing worse is free to play, filled with some of the worst behavior players there is)

Game and forums are already very toxic and negative, and if Ubisoft do not do something about most of these issues, it will just get worse and worse, and anyone interested in the game coming to the forums etc, will not buy it. More and more normal players will leave, and the ones that are left behind are the toxic trolls and cheaters.

This type of game, without a very good anti-cheat and without hindering trolling and toxic behavior (this game is almost catering to trolls, even got a special class for it; Shugoki), attracts bad behavior players, like flies to hot fresh ****.