PDA

View Full Version : People AFK farming

KingTheokoles
02-23-2017, 10:32 AM
So is Ubi aware that thousands of people are literally just sitting in the spawn in dominion vs AI and in regular dominion PVP? The reason I ask is I encountered it in at least 50% of around 30 matches tonight. Also I was doing a duel order completion and went to the bathroom and when I came back after 30 seconds I had been booted from INACTIVITY LMFAO. Get your stuff together as a company man, also Guard Break is still not functioning properly, you know, in a combat based game where all you do is have melee combat. Not one coder can copy and paste the beta netcode for guard break into the current version of the game? Seriously it would take 5 minutes, the fact that no one seems to care enough to make such a small change is troubling as a consumer of your game.

Rhamez
02-23-2017, 10:41 AM
So is Ubi aware that thousands of people are literally just sitting in the spawn in dominion vs AI and in regular dominion PVP? The reason I ask is I encountered it in at least 50% of around 30 matches tonight. Also I was doing a duel order completion and went to the bathroom and when I came back after 30 seconds I had been booted from INACTIVITY LMFAO. Get your stuff together as a company man, also Guard Break is still not functioning properly, you know, in a combat based game where all you do is have melee combat. Not one coder can copy and paste the beta netcode for guard break into the current version of the game? Seriously it would take 5 minutes, the fact that no one seems to care enough to make such a small change is troubling as a consumer of your game.

The guardbreak fix isn't in yet but will be soon, but other than that I agree. Especially in AI the afking is getting to absurd levels. Today I got into a game where I was the only active player and the only thing I can do is report for "griefing" or "cheating". I report them for griefing but deep down I know nothing is going to happen. I haven't seen them in pvp dominion yet, as its generally a "1 side stomps the other into leaving" from my experience. Sadly the power of gear in 4v4s has brought out this behavior since it's quite a handicap to not be rep3+, but something does need to be done other than a "vote kick" option because then we will open up a whole other can of worms.

totoyeahwhat123
02-24-2017, 02:08 AM
How come they dont get disconnected? Whenever i play against bots I can stay only for so long before Some random disconmect happens

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 02:25 AM
Thank you for alerting us and I will pass it along to the team so that they can evaluate the issue and potential solutions.

MyNameIsMicheal
02-24-2017, 03:22 AM
How come they dont get disconnected? Whenever i play against bots I can stay only for so long before Some random disconmect happens

I video everyone i find doing this even if i don't post it. I get several together then send them in..This is how they do it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuq2e67-m8

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 03:43 AM
I video everyone i find doing this even if i don't post it. I get several together then send them in..This is how they do it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuq2e67-m8

Please report it (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) and submit your video along as evidence as well as that will help us in the investigative process.

Nicademusx
02-24-2017, 03:54 AM
Please report it (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) and submit your video along as evidence as well as that will help us in the investigative process.

"banned for inactivity", yup, thats a thing. "banned for rubberbanding a controller stick" not a real thing. If you absolutely have to AFK farm, do it as a group, only in duel or elimination/skirmish. Do it in a closed match, by that I mean a full team, 2 people for duels and 4 people for elimination/skirmish. Dont try to do it by yourself and give someone the chance to report you for using tape or a rubberband or just turning your controller upside down. ANY game that gives you any kind of bonus by playing bots while AFK has been done since the beginning of gaming and will continue to be done, no matter what ubisoft, or anyone else claims they will try to do about it.

That being said it does super suck trying to level up doing AI fighting when you constantly get thrown into the same match with the same people running around in circles. After 2am EST samurai are found running in circles in 75% of matches.

VoadorHolandes
02-24-2017, 04:48 AM
Hmm, is it wrong to do it in a bot only match (as in you and 7 other bots)? It is tempting...