PDA

View Full Version : Swap the main character still?

BiZkiT_Walwin
02-23-2017, 09:33 AM
Hi, since the launch I've played the Warden only and reached prestige 6 with it now, really not having any major issues winning most of the fights but I just feel like its time for a change. I want to level up Warlord to prestige 3 over the weekend but I'm not sure if its worth it. How are the chances the Warlord will be nerfed as this would just kill any effort I'd put into him. Is there any disadvantage I would get by not playing my Warden for a bit? I reached the max gear since prestige 3 and don't know when there is new stuff coming out but falling behind everyone else as the Warden would really bother me. Are there many people higher than prestige 6 already or will there be? Really can't decide wether to lvl Warlord or not.

zwaggs33
02-23-2017, 09:40 AM
I vote you play Warlord.

Zv1k0
02-23-2017, 09:46 AM
Whats the point of leveling up in this game? There is none unless you only play 4v4 but even than you can be beaten by low level opponents if they are just better at the game than you. Yes you have better gear but that doesnt help you in dominion for example where killing isnt the objective. You have advantage in elimination but only if your opponenta are on the same skill level or lower. Oh yeah and in skrimish which no one plays. Only thing good about leveling up better looking gear.

About nerfing warlord...your warden will probably get nerfed as well if this forum have any say to it. Its always good to learn more characters than stick to just one.

BiZkiT_Walwin
02-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Yeah that's right but the aesthetic aspect is a big thing for me as well and I have felt a big difference from ****ty gear to my 108 gear but as there haven't been any annoucements about the criticism of the community being considered at all I reckon that nothing will be changed.

teksuo1
02-23-2017, 10:23 AM
takes about 3 decent sessions to get to rep 3 and start getting purps again.
i'd say it's worth it if you're going to constantly wonder about it anyways.

it's not *wasted* time in anyway, it'll probably teach you some tricks about the class that would be useful to know on your main anyways ; worst case scenario.