PDA

View Full Version : Nazi propaganda is unacceptable !!!

Son_of_Odin.
02-23-2017, 09:20 AM
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/4zQYl.jpg (http://uploads.ru/4zQYl.jpg)

It's a shame!!! BAN or a warning to that player !!!

zwaggs33
02-23-2017, 09:26 AM
You can report their emblem in game.

Salt_Fist
02-23-2017, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry if you were hurt by the Nazi's in ww2.

Outside of reporting him, you could block his online profile, should keep you from finding games with him in the future.

Tbh though the nazis stole that symbol, most people know that. It represents the intersection of planes (worlds/dimensions)

I agree nazis are unacceptable in these days. Luckily they pretty much all died off or went into hiding since ww2. But the symbol transcends any human labels.

MacBait
02-23-2017, 09:57 AM
No.

The Nazi emblem should lead to a ban. Period.

Those guys are searchign to offend and get in trouble, let them have what they want.

Maybe when they'll have to buy the game once again and start all over, they'll be somewhat smarter.

Tundra 793
02-23-2017, 10:29 AM
You don't enjoy the emblem, report and move on.

Threads like this further the aforementioned "Nazi propaganda" infinitely more than this guys little emblem ever will. People like him just use that imagery to get a rise out of people.

Mission accomplished, I guess.

teksuo1
02-23-2017, 10:36 AM
oh darn, it's not a windmill of friendship?! :rolleyes:

LinkZeppeloyd
02-23-2017, 10:54 AM
You don't enjoy the emblem, report and move on.

Threads like this further the aforementioned "Nazi propaganda" infinitely more than this guys little emblem ever will. People like him just use that imagery to get a rise out of people.

Mission accomplished, I guess.

Many people don't realize yet that their response is exactly what the ****** bags want. See, e.g., Milo Yianoppolous. They just do not understand trolls or trolling. They also might not really believe in free speech, as I do. Believing in free speech means believing in free speech. This by necessity includes vile, ******-baggy speech. No human should ever want another human to be the judge, jury and executioner of their expression.

Humans be human'ing. We suck. Learn this. And then develop the thick mental skin that is a necessity in our vile, vile world. The exact same impulse to silence pathetic Nazi wannabes silences voices of goodness and humanity. It is impossible to silence one without approving the silencing of all.

teksuo1
02-23-2017, 10:56 AM
what i find weird is that the nazis weren't the first ones to use that symbol ; it actually was a positive thing most of the time.

It's like if some homosexuals did something terribly wrong and suddenly nobody is allowed to use anything that looks anywhere close to a rainbow...

doesn't make much sense does it?

Shedevilren
02-23-2017, 11:01 AM
No. It's windmill of tolerance.

Oh. I did Nazi that coming

m0u-1337
02-23-2017, 11:05 AM
Haha, funny that he does not even know how to spell "Gruppenführer" but has the nazi cross. He is no German, so no Nazi. Being a Nazi is only for us Germans. No matter if we really are or not.

LinkZeppeloyd
02-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Haha, funny that he does not even know how to spell "Gruppenführer" but has the nazi cross. He is no German, so no Nazi. Being a Nazi is only for us Germans. No matter if we really are or not.

Try to be more proud of that ffs.

Zanzonet
02-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Many people don't realize yet that their response is exactly what the ****** bags want. See, e.g., Milo Yianoppolous. They just do not understand trolls or trolling. They also might not really believe in free speech, as I do. Believing in free speech means believing in free speech. This by necessity includes vile, ******-baggy speech. No human should ever want another human to be the judge, jury and executioner of their expression.

Humans be human'ing. We suck. Learn this. And then develop the thick mental skin that is a necessity in our vile, vile world. The exact same impulse to silence pathetic Nazi wannabes silences voices of goodness and humanity. It is impossible to silence one without approving the silencing of all.

It's people like you who are the real problem of this world with their deformed and unrealistic 'moral values'. It's just disgusting that you are actually think you are right..

It's very simple, let me educate you:
Free speech is just another value in a series of other just as important values. If someone is is propagating Nazis, he should be banned. END OF STORY.

I'm a Jew and yes I am offended that my grandfather was burned alive while some kid make it seem like a joke. If anything - the punishment should be way more severe.

EDIT: To all those people saying that the Nazis did not invent that symbol. Are you real? ofc he is referring to Nazis, it's not just the symbol, it's the whole flag.

LinkZeppeloyd
02-23-2017, 11:15 AM
It's people like you who are the real problem of this world with their deformed and unrealistic 'moral values'. It's just disgusting that you are actually think you are right..

It's very simple, let me educate you:
Free speech is just another value in a series of other just as important values. If someone is is propagating Nazis, he should be banned. END OF STORY.

I'm a Jew and yes I am offended that my grandfather was burned alive while some kid make it seem like a joke. If anything - the punishment should be way more severe.

My grandfather fled Poland in 1933. I am well aware. I have no problem seeing a swastika. It's an image, a symbol, I know exactly what it represents. You're right about this particular image, but allowing YOU to silence pieces of crap like this player allows ANY piece of crap to silence others as well. Speak against it all you want, but if you try to tell another human they cannot express themselves, no matter how vile, you are admitting that someone (you?) has the right to dictate what is ok, and what is not. Do you know people? They are AWFUL and must not be trusted with the power to censor other people. There is no way to silence swastika sporting ****** bags without allowing the silencing of other voices.

So, you wish to "punish" people huh? Maybe burn them?

Aarpian
02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
My grandfather fled Poland in 1933. I am well aware. I have no problem seeing a swastika. It's an image, a symbol, I know exactly what it represents. You're right about this particular image, but allowing YOU to silence pieces of crap like this player allows ANY piece of crap to silence others as well. Speak against it all you want, but if you try to tell another human they cannot express themselves, no matter how vile, you are admitting that someone (you?) has the right to dictate what is ok, and what is not. Do you know people? They are AWFUL and must not be trusted with the power to censor other people. There is no way to silence swastika sporting ****** bags without allowing the silencing of other voices.

Oh good, I was worried for a minute I wouldn't see a single sane voice in this thread.

Ubi-Gaidheal
02-23-2017, 11:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Having such an emblem is indeed a violation of our Code of Conduct. If you see them in-game, remember you can report the player by clicking on their name in the game lobby or the result/rewards screen post-match.

We take things like this very seriously, and sanctions will be applied.

Thanks for the report. I'll close the thread.

/Gaidheal