PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly Are the Faction Rewards

DireNazgul
02-23-2017, 07:16 AM
Good Morning,

We have 5 days left until the end of round 1. I need to know if I should swap to the knight faction, because I tend to only play as the knights. I don't want to stay with the Vikings if I'm going to get Viking character rewards. So please, you don't have to tell us what we will get, just tell us if they are faction specific rewards. Also, we should be allowed to switch once without a penalty.

Thank you.

zwaggs33
02-23-2017, 07:23 AM
If you don't want to fight with the Vikings then you should fight with who you want, regardless of what the reward will be. If you switch now in round 1 you'll only lose out on round 1 rewards. If you wait until a later round you'll lose out on the season rewards.

DireNazgul
02-23-2017, 07:53 AM
No point in switching now if all the rewards are the same. I need more information so I don't forfeit my round 1 rewards for no reason.

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 07:54 AM
If you swap out after round 1 you forfeit your entire season rewards, so be wary of that.

As for the original question, I'm not sure anyone really knows beyond possibly some steel and maybe ornaments.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-23-2017, 07:57 AM
I assume it would be a lot like the event rewards. Steel and loot boxes, MAYBE armor emblems for that faction.

The_B0G_
02-23-2017, 08:01 AM
Do you get rewards based on contributed war assets? Do you get rewards even if your faction doesn't win the round?

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 08:03 AM
Do you get rewards based on contributed war assets? Do you get rewards even if your faction doesn't win the round?

From what I saw in the beta, you simply win if you have the most territories at the time of the round ending. Meaning Samurai win, since they seem to be more active at night in my experience.

DireNazgul
02-23-2017, 08:12 AM
You supposedly get gear and ornaments depending on the performance of your faction at the end of a season.

Yes, but gear and ornaments for who!?

The_B0G_
02-23-2017, 08:13 AM
From what I saw in the beta, you simply win if you have the most territories at the time of the round ending. Meaning Samurai win, since they seem to be more active at night in my experience.

Are they doing it the same way? I heard it's supposed to be based off war assets. I have over 450k in war assets to Knights, I hope I don't get crappy stuff because the faction as a whole didn't do well.

DEV1L79
02-23-2017, 08:14 AM
It says on the loading screen hints/tips that you will get special ornaments for winning the faction wars.

zwaggs33
02-23-2017, 08:19 AM
I would assume any cosmetic rewards would be for the warriors of said faction. At least that is part of the reason I chose Samurai. If they are for all the warriors then great. But, if they are only for the factions warriors I'd much rather get the stuff for the Samurai heroes, who I play the most. Since we currently don't know it's better to hedge your bet by choosing the factions whose Heroes you'd prefer to get the rewards for, just in case.

The Painkiller
02-23-2017, 08:31 AM
Not sure if you get anything. I was Knight Faction in the Alpha and Both Betas, and have yet to receive my reward. Even put in a ticket a week ago. Still nothing.

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 08:33 AM
The reward for winning the Open Beta was an emblem outline, check that.

The Painkiller
02-23-2017, 09:20 AM
The War of the Factions reward is still locked in my Ubisoft Club.