PDA

View Full Version : Purple vs Blue gear

gRrYnN
02-23-2017, 04:24 AM
So ... I finally got to Rep 3 and went and upgraded all my blue gear to purple. My armor score went from 60 (blue) ... to now 93 (purple). But damn ... even with the big bump in Stamina cost reduction, Exhaustion recovery, Attack, and Block damage resistance that the purple gear offers. My Warlord seems to be doing less damage, taking more damage, and getting tired way too fast. LOL ... now I wish I didn't scavenge my blue gear.

From watching all the vids on youtube ... I thought there would be a marked increase when you get to Rep 3 and get your purple gear. Oh well ... I hope it's some sort of glitch. LOL

Duckbit
02-23-2017, 04:35 AM
No. Even the game states that higher gear tier has higher costs regarding to stats.

Starcanum
02-23-2017, 04:35 AM
So ... I finally got to Rep 3 and went and upgraded all my blue gear to purple. My armor score went from 60 (blue) ... to now 93 (purple). But damn ... even with the big bump in Stamina cost reduction, Exhaustion recovery, Attack, and Block damage resistance that the purple gear offers. My Warlord seems to be doing less damage, taking more damage, and getting tired way too fast. LOL ... now I wish I didn't scavenge my blue gear.

From watching all the vids on youtube ... I thought there would be a marked increase when you get to Rep 3 and get your purple gear. Oh well ... I hope it's some sort of glitch. LOL

None of the stats get too big of an increase. But it still should work, so maybe you've just got too excited about the new gear and started playing a bit worse because of it, hence the damage/stamina problems?