PDA

View Full Version : Unreal lag and connection issues

RivieraLeon
02-23-2017, 03:34 AM
Ubisoft I have never played a multiplayer focused game that has such awful connectivity and lag issues. I've seen error 6000018 multiple times today, and seen people disconnected mid-execution, resetting my character's position 20 feet away. This is unplayable and frankly unacceptable from a publisher/developer of your stature. Ridiculous.

XExarkunX
02-23-2017, 03:40 AM
I totally agree, I'm about to just get a refund from Microsoft for this steaming pile of garbage. the game is great fun but when I come home and start to play and get through maybe half the matches I play in, it leaves a bad taste. why in the hell does ubisoft do all the fun games with multiplayer in them and the MP aspect turns out to always complete trash. for a game that thrives solely on MP this is insane, just get dedicated servers all ready or this games going to die out because of the ****ty system that's in place now. I have perfect internet and can play online fine on everything but this game and its constant Disconnects are making me regret this purchase and honestly me and my friends are about to just refund this crap.