PDA

View Full Version : Yes! More GB spam! Boy people gots skillllzzzz!!

PaUZZze
02-23-2017, 03:32 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=upVxN7NH88A

Just ugh...remove it already, for the love of god. No not GB, the fact that every warrior gets a free side heavy (except PK and Raider apparently) after a GB. Remove it and by all means, spam GB all day. It wouldn't matter because the only thing it would be good for is getting a lucky shot in, or throwing them to the ground if they run out of stamina. Not to mention its almost impossible to counter a GB. By the way, in the video after the first GB I kept trying to GB him because I knew he was gonna start spamming but for some magical reason, he gets it every time. Why? Either make it easier to counter a GB or make it possible to block the next attack after your guard has been broken, no matter the warrior. I'd prefer it that way.

lucasnrachel
02-23-2017, 03:39 AM
Hopefully this will go back to what it was in the beta and no one gets a heavy. It's only a light attack. I can't speak for any character but the ones I play but I think its still that way right now and only the counter is an issue.

TCTF_SWAT
02-23-2017, 03:40 AM
Uh.....coulda just waited for him to use it then tech it...or light attack him. Or get some distance or retreat roll.

The tech window however needs to be shortened if they are to keep Gb how it is.

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 03:41 AM
Hopefully this will go back to what it was in the beta and no one gets a heavy. It's only a light attack. I can't speak for any character but the ones I play but I think its still that way right now and only the counter is an issue.

As of 2/16 they posted in announcements that it is going back to beta version of GB.

lucasnrachel
02-23-2017, 04:08 AM
Yeah , thanks but they are taking their sweet time with no ETA in the mean time they only answer questions like can you play with friends in different factions that the community already answered. They won't field the harder questions no one has an answer to. I'd like an ETA before I believe this lol