PDA

View Full Version : Weapon stats - defence?

Sabre.401
02-23-2017, 03:31 AM
Hey, just wanted to know what the weapon stat, from my conquerer, "defence" mean ?
Does it reduces the damage I take when I dont block eneny hits ?

lucasnrachel
02-23-2017, 03:49 AM
Yes . It takes less if your hp pool essentially. Here is a list of the stats if it helps even the obvious ones.

Defense - Your base defense is determined by the Defense stat. The higher this stat, the less damage you take from attacks.

Execution Health Regen - When you perform an execution you regain some health. Increasing this stat raises the amount of health you gain from an execution.

Exhaustion Recovery - When you run out of stamina you enter an exhaustion state. This stat determines how long that stats lasts. The higher this stat, the shorter your exhaustion period will be.

Feat Cooldown Reduction - As you level up during battles you gain access to your four feats. After using a feat there’s a cooldown period before you can use it again. This stat determine how long that cooldown period is. The higher your Feat
Cooldown Reduction stat, the faster you’ll be able to use your feats again.

Revenge Gain by Injury - This stat determines how much your Revenge Gauge increases when you take damage.

Revenge Gain by Defense - By default your Revenge Gauge increases every time you block or parry an attack. Raising this stat increases how much your Revenge Gauge fills with each block or parry.

Revenge Mode Attack - While the Attack stat determines your base attack damage. The Revenge Mode Attack stat determines how much your attack increases when you activate Revenge Mode.

Revenge Mode Defense - While your base defense is determined by the Defense stat, the Revenge Mode Defense stat determines how much your defense increases once you activate Revenge Mode.

Revenge Mode Duration - This stat determines how long your Revenge Mode lasts. The higher this stat, the longer your Revenge Mode lasts.

Revive Speed - If you increase your Revive Speed stat you will revive fallen teammates at a faster speed.

Sabre.401
02-23-2017, 09:51 PM
Very helpful! Thank u!