PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] For Honor Devs, This needs to be addressed

Kallkz
02-23-2017, 02:54 AM
Your game Is beautiful, It's amazing, But not this, Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4

DemonReborn23
02-23-2017, 03:18 AM
Already make a treat about this but ok np i dont mind if Ubisoft see this and gets adressed and with the link

theability83
02-23-2017, 03:24 AM
I would bet my life they will not fix this issue on the multiplayer game mode. Seriously Ubisoft thanks for putting out a game that Is nearly unplayable in multiplayer, which I'm sure is what most people bought this game for!

Sugaroverdose
02-23-2017, 03:44 AM
Your game Is beautiful, It's amazing, But not this, Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4It seems like that they lowered requirements for connection between players since OBT, too bad they didn't tried to actually use something like peer host and peer reputation like that:

host reputation: if guy have bad history by leaving a lot - he get lower weigh for became cluster master
session peer reputation; if cluster sees that one of peers downgrades overall connection performance lower than intended for long enough time(a lot of short downgrades can be counted as interval between first downgrade and last one with some exclusions like huge period of time between them) - he get dropped from cluster (kicked in other words)

I've read titles and was really surprised that game network code is written by one person, it's explains every case which wasn't handled in current implementation - single person just cannot predict everything.

XExarkunX
02-23-2017, 03:57 AM
maybe when the game dies off and everyone gets refunds they will learn. as it stands I cant recommend this game to anyone because of connection issues. great game but its main selling point is ruined and tarnished by this cluster f@#$

Kallkz
02-23-2017, 04:09 AM
maybe when the game dies off and everyone gets refunds they will learn. as it stands I cant recommend this game to anyone because of connection issues. great game but its main selling point is ruined and tarnished by this cluster f@#$

How can i get a refund ? I've never done it before -.-

AzureSky.
02-23-2017, 04:35 AM
I think the video you are trying to post is this :https://youtu.be/QJ9v1dT_hM8 not the one you posted :cool:

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 04:49 AM
I think the video you are trying to post is this :https://youtu.be/QJ9v1dT_hM8 not the one you posted :cool:

lol

Nerd_with_Beard
02-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Sadly only way to fix it is to get servers.. and I dont think ubi would like to pay for them any time soon..

Kallkz
02-24-2017, 12:01 AM
bump

UbiNoty
02-24-2017, 12:44 AM
Hi kallkz - no bumping please :D

Agent_Coldhands
02-24-2017, 12:52 AM
if they wont get servers they could at the very least allow private/unofficial server's like other games do. Literally had this crap non stop today i ended up turning off the game. The game is amazing but this p2p system is abysmal.

Deriadoc
02-24-2017, 12:52 AM

Seriously ? This is the only thing you have to say about the video or post on this forum showing that there is majors bug/glitch/exploit/problems ?
What kind of community representative it is ?

GayForShugoki
02-24-2017, 12:55 AM
Sigh.

sanora87
02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Seriously ? This is the only thing you have to say about the video or post on this forum showing that there is majors bug/glitch/exploit/problems ?

It's not. I remember seeing this kind of crappy PR from Bioware and Riot Games. Basically they just ignore you and hope you forget there was even an issue to begin with or even better, you stop playing. They already got your money. Why should they care? The kind of PR people are trash. What sucks is that this game has all the potential to be really ****ing great.
When it works like it's supposed to, it's a damn great experience.

I will say at least Riot Games has started to add in features and fixes that were brought up 3 years ago. Better late than never but I've already left that game behind.

Bunnybear1
02-24-2017, 03:06 AM
I just saw this on youtube and posted it on here, more people need to post about it so that Ubisoft does something about it.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 03:17 AM

No stealing our money please :D
%$)?#

Felis_Menari
02-24-2017, 05:01 AM
Huh...I have no doubt we've all experienced connection related issues with For Honor, but I've never seen that kind of lag, even in the open beta. I'm sure my parry and CGB timing has been thrown off at times through no fault of my own (though I will admit I'm bad at CGB, but I'm learning! lol), but for the most part my connection issues revolve around players dropping and games self destructing 'n booting everyone out.

skatman117
02-24-2017, 05:55 AM
hi kallkz - no bumping please :d

bump

fix your game :d

Veerdin-Wraith
02-24-2017, 06:52 AM
I got excited seeing there was an Ubisoft response. Silly me.

Hogmin
02-24-2017, 06:59 AM

No use snapping at him, he's only a community representative, meaning unless the devs say "yeah we're on it" or "nope" he can't really relay a response.

YOGZULA
02-24-2017, 07:10 AM

the official response, folks.

Tactica_99
02-24-2017, 07:10 AM
Just fix your ****ing **** ubi please, why don't you people for once fix your ****ing mistakes.

Jhonbanting
02-24-2017, 07:11 AM
hi kallkz - no bumping please :d

lame response damnit
bump for justice

Hackfraysn
02-24-2017, 07:34 AM
No use snapping at him, he's only a community representative, meaning unless the devs say "yeah we're on it" or "nope" he can't really relay a response.

Well, he could have said something empathetic like "I forwarded this to the devs.", or "This is unacceptable and we don't want that in our games. We'll do something about it.", even if these were merely empty words. Instead, he chose to completely ignore the massive brontosaurus in the room and proceeded to be the forum's nanny.

To quote the Crusader from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: "He chose poorly."

I don't know. Is there anything this company doesn't screw up?

Hogmin
02-24-2017, 07:40 AM
Well, he could have said something empathetic like "I forwarded this to the devs.", or "This is unacceptable and we don't want that in our games. We'll do something about it.", even if these were merely empty words. Instead, he chose to completely ignore the massive brontosaurus in the room and proceeded to be the forum's nanny.

To quote the Crusader from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: "He chose poorly."

I don't know. Is there anything this company doesn't screw up?

Other community representatives have stated multiple times that they read most of the complaints and forward what they can. Since he took the time to post in the thread he's clearly either reading or has read the thread at least a little, so it stands to reason this has also been forwarded.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like a lot of improvements from Ubi too, but throwing tantrums at staff won't fix anything.

skatman117
02-24-2017, 07:17 PM
Fix your game Ubi.